lover boys

Sorry I've been gone for so long I've not been having motivation to do anything
Ship's:
Bruce x male reader x vance, finney x robin kindish,
Amy Yamada x gwen Blake
Yeah that all ☆♡♡♡☆

M/n Pov

Me and Bruce Yamada have been dating since middle school people always saw us as the cute good boy couple they always admired the way we stayed in such a long relationship, we were the school's biggest news out of anything that was spread out through out our school year, people were either jealous of us because every person that dated Bruce Yamada was mad that me because he pick me instead of them, but Bruce didn't let all the bullshit that were coming at us bring him down he loved me and he has always had but I fell the same but I fell romantic feelings for Vance Hopper the school's toughest teenager besides robin he the second and the third one was Billy showalter so today was the day I thought of telling him about those romantic feelings without him getting mad Bruce was never the type to be mad or mean ( except in the book he is).

Text

Bruce<3: Hey M/n what you doing?

M/n: nothing but I gotta tell you something Bruce

Bruce<3: sure M/n you can tell me anything yk that right 💕

M/n: I know I can tell you anything but can I come to your house and tell you please hon(⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)

Bruce <3: of course you can, don't be nervous M/n☆

M/n: thanks love 💕

Bruce<3: any time hon but I also have to tell you something babe

I got in the shower before putting down my phone I already brushed my teeth and got my clothes to wear I was scared that Bruce would get mad at me for liking Vance but I can't just ignore those feelings I was always taught that I should always tell my lover everything as a kid but my parents didn't always tell the truth to each other but I decided I wouldn't be like my parents, I got out the shower and grabbed my clothes and wrapped a towel around my (big/small) waist and ran to my room I took off the towel and put on my boxers and grabbed lotion and put it on my legs and arms, after that I put on deodorant and put my clothes on it was baggy jeans with a (tight/baggy) shirt on and headed down stairs and out the door and on to Bruce's house [few minutes later] i got to Bruce house as his parents were on business trip while his little sister Amy Yamada was at Susie house playing with gwen Blake since Susie dad was also out of town for a few weeks for business so we were almost all alone except for Robin and Vance, I knocked on the door a few times before he let me in, Bruce pulled me into a hug and gave me kisses all over my face before picking me up and taking me to his living room, "so you wanted to tell me something" "yes I did but let's say it at the same time" "I really don't wanna m/n" "fine I'll just tell you" I was kind of hesitant to say it I couldn't say it I could feel myself hear my heart beat speeding for some reason was I really that scared to tell him that I liked Vance "m/n you okay your sweating like a lot" "oh no I was just uhmm" shit I'm getting nervous again I see Bruce getting closer to my face then it was before, "you sure you're okay M/n cause you usually say that when you're nervous hon" "fine I am nervous I was getting scared that you would get mad at me for having romantic feelings for Vance but the fact is I also love you" I said practical yelling, he started to giggle a little bit, "seems like we had to tell each other the same thing haha" "wait so you also like vance" "haha yes M/n" "I thought you'll be mad at me" "no hon I would never be mad at you and I will always love you" "so when will we be able to confess to vance" "soon love soon" I slept at Bruce house while we did fun stuff.

Bruce Pov

I loved M/n I loved everything about him his sweet smile but he wasn't innocent, his laugh, he was also a smoker that smokes a little to much weed when I found out the reason why he did it because past trauma that he decided to keep to himself yeah we were the perfect couple but we both had our problems that the reason we were always there for each other no matter what day or time so pretty much we had a dynamic of friends to lovers I guess but besides that we both had the same things in common we both like vance Hopper that was good I thought he would at least be mad but M/n wasn't the one to get mad since he would always be so calm he was always the boyfriend to get me something with the money he had left but I was also hanging around vance too behind his back I know it's fucked up I also loved vance so I told vance he could M/n for the kind of first time since they did have some shit back then so I guess it coming off as a good start I didn't realize that M/n feel asleep he look beautiful but also a little bit crazy which made me laugh a little.