the nerd I fell for

[A Vance x nerd male reader]
Tw: language, bullying, f slur 

[this is going to be a long ass story for y'all reader but not unless you read fast, and it won't be a problem for y'all fast readers] 

[M/n Pov] 

I woke up to my alarm going off today was a new day, and a new school, I turn off my alarm and got my glasses from my desk, I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom to go take a shower and brush my teeth, I got doing my business and headed to my room I went to my closest to pick out my favorite pare pants and a shirt I got dressed, I headed downstairs to the kichen were I see my lovely mother cooking for me and her, my dad left her once I was born do to the fact he wanted a girl and not a boy and he cheated on my mom while through the pregnancy, she told me all about it when I got older, I was hurt of course but not that hurt, alright sit down and eat my mom told me, are you excited to go to your new school she said, not really I told her, also i won't be home once you get out of school I have to work night shift are you good on your own she told me, yes mom I'll be fine and why do you always work night shift don't you get tired of it I told her, yes m/n I do intend to get tired of it but I have to support you and keep food on the table and the lights and water on she told me, so now eat your breakfast so you won't be hungry during class because you didn't eat breakfast and hurry because you are about to be late to school do I need to drop you off or are you good to walk my mother told me, no ill walk it's a nice day to walk to school I told her, ok go get your jacket and hurry your ass to school my mother told me, alright bye mom have a good day and love you I told her, love you too m/n she yelled back at me, I started to walk to school when I heard kids yelling FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! I went to go check out all the commotion I had to push my way through the crowd to see who was fighting, I got through the crowd when I see a boy with gold curly locks and a vest and with jeans with a belt and I could see he was wearing a choker [I'm not good at describing people] and he was beating some random kid, he looks very intimidating I told myself, he looked at me I got scared,  I decided to mind my own business and headed out of the crowd and go to the principal's office to get my schedule and go to my first class, I got my schedule from the office, I look to see what my first class was it was science class I started to head to that class, I got to science class and walk in, oh you must be the new student the teacher said, yes I am, okay class stop what you're doing and eyes up here, we have a new student with use the teacher said, he look at me and told me to introduce myself, hello I'm [M/n L/n], ok tell us what your into or whatever the teacher told me, my interest are reading and band and rockets I said, I kind of felt embarrassed to say my interest because it look like there were people that were judging me, ok that's nice the teacher said, well go sit by Finney Blake the teacher told me Finney raise your hand, I saw a boy raise his hand and he kind of hade wavey hair and he had on a long sleeve shirt and he had a bracelet [Finney's sister gave it to him] he looked scared like someone was going to hurt him, I went to sit next to him, he look kind and sweet person, he smile and said hi, hello you must be Finney I said, yes I am and you must be M/n, I started small talk with him turns out he like things that I like, I asked him if he wanted to be friends with me, he said yes, we continued to do the work together.

[after school]

[Vance Pov] 

[this is from the Start of the school] some random dickheads decide to fuck up my day by bumping into me which made me mad, so I decide to beat the shit out of him, there were bunch of people swarming around me and yelling fight! fight! fight! I started to punch him the first hit kind of drawled blood but not so much he tried to hit back but he missed I got him on the dirt, I kind of pick him off the dirt and started to punch the shit out of him, I look up to see a boy with [h/c] he looked cute but he looks scared, and I see him walk off to go somewhere I never seen him before I suppose he's new to the school, I see one of the teacher coming to pull us apart, of course I got scowled by the teacher, and got sent to the principal office once again for starting another fight the principal told me if I start another fight he'll expel me from the school, but of course I didn't care, go to class Vance this is your last chance he told me, yes sir dickhead I said under my breath. I went to class which was math [ I actually don't know his first class] I went in and sat at my desk that I always sit at which was in the back and the teacher gave a strange look I was going to say something to that stupid bitch, but I decide not to because I know my mom hates the fact that I get into fights with people, the teacher counited her class, god I wanted to go home already I thought to myself, I started to day dream about that boy I saw in the morning, [after a few hours of the class] it was almost time to go thank god that it was almost time, throughout the whole class I wasn't paying any attention to what the teacher was saying, I thinking about asking that boy out but I don't even know what he even likes, I'll ask him once I see him, it was time to finally go.