27. My Xianxian

"Just a reminder that we are taking pictures of you in a birthday suit tomorrow." Lan yi walked out of the room saying that. 

"I'm waiting" Wei ying smiled as she walked away. 

"You alright?" Hui shen was not able to assess Wei ying's mood. 

He had a wound dressing on his right leg, which he got earlier today, while trying to escape. 

"Mn" 

Wei ying, without fear about the photoshoot or whatever, slept like a baby. 

'Don't be late, Lan zhan' 

Well, what happened to Wei ying in a day's time that made his nerves calm?

Earlier this morning, Wei ying's dressed picture was taken while he was asleep and Lan yi didn't forget to share the comments with him later. 

Wei ying ignored her for making him feel like he was nothing but a sex doll. 

"Why are you torturing me?" Wei ying yelled when she forced him to read the comments received. The process of adding his measurements, photos and so on was like slowly dragging him to hell.  

"Temper isn't gonna help you in your future, darling! This is business. The more I take time to reveal it completely, the more interest, anticipation and most importantly money." 

Since it was the weekend, Lan yi spent the entire time with them.

That's when Hui shen tried to escape, grabbing Lan yi's gun. But he wasn't sturdy enough to beat the guard. The guard got hold of the gun in a few moves and Lan yi didn't hesitate to teach him a lesson.  

The auction process began and Lan yi was in a very good mood. There were pictures of small kids, who were not even five. Wei ying felt a need to protect them even if he himself were to go downhill. 

Whenever someone new registered their name for bidding on Wei ying, Lan yi would show it to him. Wei ying learnt that it was a huge network and the bidding will start after the nude pictures of him get posted, that is the next day. 

Only the first fifty to register would be allowed to bid, and if the amount doesn't meet the expectation, the bidding would be repeated with new registrations. 

In the evening, Lan yi was going through the registered people's details. 

"Wuxian, there are possibilities you might get yourself a sugar daddy." 

Wei ying who was lying down facing her, turned to the other side, ignoring her. 

"Two more registrations 

Name- Hanguangjun

Age- 1043 years old fine wine

So boring. Who would even call themselves Hanguangjun nowadays."

And Lan yi continued reading the next name. But Wei ying's listening ability stopped when he heard the name 'Hanguangjun' 

'My Lan zhan' 

Lan yi didn't see Wei ying's teeth flashing and his cheeks warming up. His Lan zhan had finally got his past life memories. 

He is back. 

And he would be here to rescue him and everyone. 

"You tortured me all these days to sell me to a fuddy-duddy?" 

Wei ying's voice was rude for Lan yi, but his face was radiating in contrast. 

'Please do me a favor by selling me to him'
Wei ying's angel soul danced inside his head.