Chapter 4: To The Coast Of Cythera

"You're going away again, aren't you?" Asche, the Little Nymph suddenly spoke when she saw Hephaestus in front of his workshop carrying some stuff. Asche took a deep sigh. "Can I come with you?"

Hephaestus glanced at the Little Nymph with a frown. "No, you can't. What kind of Hostage are you? This is not a vacation."

"Then I'll stay home and I'm going to steal your underwea--- I'm kiddin--Hmmph!"

COUGH! COUGH!

"Enough! that's enough!" Hephaestus told her with a blushing face. His hands were on Asche's mouth to stop her from spewing pervert stuff. "What are you always spewing nonsense? Are you sure you're not a nymphomaniac instead of a forest nymph?"

Lick...

Hephaestus immediately retracted his hand when he felt Asche's tongue licking his hands. His blushing intensifies as he hid his calloused hand.

"I'm actually a nymphosimp," The Nymph Asche jested. 

"I'm not jesting with you," Hephaestus took a deep sigh. He slightly pushed Asche out of his way. "I'm about to attend something important, I can't bring you with me."

"I'll behave myself," I told him with a determined face. "Look, I just wanted to get some fresh air outside. I've been stuck in your house for weeks doing nothing, can't I go with you for once? I promise I won't run away."

The blacksmith stared at the Nymph's face. He can't help but soften when Asche showed him her pitiful face. Therefore Hephaestus let the Nymph do what she wants.

"Fine... But you have to behave."

"Yes!" The Nymph shouted as soon as she heard it. "My man, you're really lovely," Asche told him with a sweet smile on her lips. "You're actually a big softy teddy bear, come here and let me give you a hug--"

The blacksmith was taken aback.

"No, stay back!" Hephaestus reacted. "You're just going to touch my tiddies!"

Asche facepalmed upon hearing those words from the Blacksmith.

How did he know?

Nevermind.

"Where are we going anyway? Are you going to meet some pretty Nymph?" Asche asked teasingly as she followed Hephaestus. "If you're going to date a pretty nymph, I will be the third wheel."

Asche giggled when Hephaestus stared at her with a blank face. The Green-haired forest Nymoh knew that the Blacksmith is annoyed.

But come to think of it...

According to Greek mythology, Hephaestus had numerous nymph lovers after Divorcing Aphrodite for cheating on him. The God of Craftsmanship even had a thing with Athena, however, due to some reasons, it never worked out.

Ironically, Hephaestus fought Athena at the banquet, will they still have a thing in the future?

Anyway, aside from his numerous lovers, Hephaestus also had children. The most famous one was Erichthonius, whom Athena adopted as her son and the man who would one day become the king of Athens.

Perhaps Gods are naturally womanizers?

But why does this Hephaestus looks so innocent?

The answer is simple, It's probably because Hephaestus is still a young Deity. He'll eventually have some lovers in the future.

Probably.

"Meeting a nymph? They will run away as soon as they saw my face," Hephaestus told her before wearing a cloak to cover his face. "You are the only Bizzare Nymph who has the guts to come close to me. To be fair, you're a pervert."