Chapter 12: Into The Underworld

'Ackkk, am I dead? Am I? How? How did I die?'

Asche was really confused when she found herself being taken away by Thanatos to the Underworld. How did she end up in this situation? 

Did she do anything to offend Thanatos? Did someone murder her? Did she accidentally poison herself? What happened to her body? Why did she die? And what is she doing in front of Hades? 

Why did she die this time? 

'Damn it, why do I keep dying mysterious death?'

She just wanted to cry out of confusion.

"Raise your head, Nymph," Asche raised her head when she heard that voice.

Her eyes went to a big throne filled with Gold and other treasures, as soon as she raised her head, she saw a man sitting on the chair. The man had a chilling atmosphere around him, his eyes were dark as the abyss, but you could never ignore his dark charm.

There is one thing that Asche was sure of right now...

That man is Hades.

SHE IS REALLY DEAD, CONFIRMED!

Asche panicked more upon this realization. This is her second time experiencing death, but why is her death so sudden? How about Aphrodite and Hephaestus? What happened to the two?

Asche suddenly kneeled to the ground with a teary eyes. She clasped her hands before clearing her throat.

There is only one thing that she could probably do right now.

Beg.

"MY LORD! PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE!"

Hades was surprised when the nymph  shouted like that, even the souls who were waiting for their judgement glanced at her drama.

From the moment the souls entered the Underworld, they've been bored to death!

Their only entertainment was when the Queen of the Underworld comes back to this place to bloom some flowers.

That's why seeing the Forest Nymph act like that greatly entertains them. Plus, it's quite rare for them to see a soul with a bright and positive colors.

Hades raised his brows while staring at the Nymph, he suddenly glanced at Thanatos who was also watching Asche's reaction.

Thanatos cleared his throat.

"Young Nymph--"

Death was cut off.

"I've got a beautiful man waiting in our house, and a... Uh... A beautiful baby girl. I can't just die, they are waiting for me."

Asche began spewing nonsense.

Hades stared at her.

"A husband and daughter?" He mumbled. Completely interpreting her statement wrong. "Surely the rumors from that Winery God is true. You married Hera's son, Hephaestus."

"Eh?" Asche was dumbfounded when she heard it. "Me? Married to...Hephaestus?"

Since when?

Asche was dumbfounded, since when did she got married to Hephaestus? It wasn't a bad idea but people in this era are so fast that they updated her status to married.

So she's married now? Is that a spoiler?

Thanatos quietly shook his head.

"My Lord where did you hear those rumors?" Thanatos asked with the intention of clearing those rumors.