Prologue: The Abducted Nymph

"W-wait... What? Where am I?" I asked myself in confusion when I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I scanned my eyes to my surroundings before standing up from the bed where I was sleeping. "This not Olympus... Wait!"

I placed my hand on my lips when I remembered what happened earlier.

I was supposed to be in Olympus, teasing and talking with Hera, the Queen of Olympus. Yesterday was the first time that entered Olympus because I was invited by Artemis to come with her.

What happened again?

I placed my hands on my temple trying to remember what happened.

Hera's son suddenly came to the banquet and gifted his mother a Golden Throne. Then when Hera sat on the Golden throne, she suddenly can't move because golden chains wrapped her body.

Then a commotion happened...

Then...

Then...

I WAS ABDUCTED?!

WAIT, WHO ABDUCTED ME?!

Excuse me? Why would someone abduct a normal-looking nymph? As far as I know, only beautiful people get kidnapped to become someone else's wife. I'm pretty sure that my face is not as beautiful as the other nymphs.

I took a deep sigh before glancing at the window. I silently brushed my hair when I saw the beautiful scenery of the sea outside.

Nothing beats nature, I guess?

It made me remember my life before I became a Nymph.

Yes, my life before I was born in this place.

I am actually a person from the 21st century who suddenly died while reading Greek Mythology. I was in the middle of reading Hephaestus' myth when my sight suddenly blackened, and the next I remember was I got reborn as a Nymph.

Living in the greek mythology world was fun at first because I did nothing but play with the other Nymphs or talk to Artemis who loved to hunt in the forest where I belong.

But as the months passed by, I suddenly became bored of the repetitive cycling of my life as a Nymph. To be precise, I started to miss the internet and modern gadgets that I owned in my previous life.

I miss reading light novels and manga.

But what else can I do? I can only miss my old life.

"Are you awake?" A voice of a man suddenly asked.

My eyes went to the man who had a calm and serious look on his face. My eyes unconsciously went down to my body which made me blush and shriek. I covered my lips while scanning the man in front of me.

Tanned tiddies, tanned abs, finest triceps, finest biceps, and a perfect booty.

W-what a gorgeous body!

This man is exactly to my taste, who are you?

Wait... Hera's child!

Are you Hephaestus?

"Did you abduct me to become your wife?" I suddenly asked.

COUGH! COUGH!

"Shameless Nymph!" Hephaestus told me with wide eyes. I noticed that his ears were red which made me giggle a little. "You're a hostage that I took from Olympus, if you still want to return to your home, I suggest that you should behave and be obedient."

That man named Hephaestus composed himself before taking a deep breath.

"Okay sure," I told him before nodding my head. "But only in one condition. If you comply with my request, I won't struggle while I'm being your hostage."

Hephaestus furrowed his brows.

"May I remind you that you're a Hostage," Hephaestus reminded me with a frown on his face. "It only means that you're under me, how can you ask for a request while being under some serious circumstance?"

"But I just wanted to touch your tiddies tho..." I mumbled with an innocent face. "That's not a hard request."

"Tiddies?" Hephaestus asked with a confused face.

I stared at him at his face before slowly shifting my gaze at his bare chest that was exposed right in front of my simping eyes.

His eyes went wide as he covered his chest with his big hands, Hephaestus was flustered when he realized what I meant when I say 'Tiddies'. He stared at me as if he was trying to accuse me of some kind of a serious crime.

"Pervert," He mumbled with his face turning red. He suddenly pointed his long finger at me. "You're a Pervert! I know that I am deformed but you're a pervert Nymph!"

"Hey, I am not!" I denied. "I'm just a simping at you! Gods and Goddesses can do that. Can't a Nymph do that as well?! Besides, why are you even complaining? You abducted me, remember? You brought a pervert nymph home!"

"Pervert," He mumbled once again as he took a step backward. Hephaestus opened the door with a bewildered look on his face. "I brought a pervert home."

"Wait, where are you going----"

Before I could finish my words, Hephaestus ran away from me.

HAH! Anyway, before we continue my pervert moments with Hephaestus, shall we go back to the beginning so the readers can understand what really happened?

It was one usual bright morning, I was lying on a large stone near the river while watching the other nymphs play when the Goddess of the Hunt suddenly appeared and offered me an invitation to the Banquet at Olympus.

That is where it all started.

•••••••••