20. Risky Axel.

As soon as I nodded to his request, Axel didn't waste much time pulling me to him.

I am starting to doubt if he knows the difference between "showing" and making me "feel" something. He grabs me, it's aggressive yet gentle at the same time. He smashes his lips against my already swollen ones. I want to pull away and ask if I am dreaming, but he bites me and the pain reminds me that it is real.

Axel doesn't care about that.

I am back at it, tasting the mint and pineapple on the tip of his tongue. I can't get enough, so I draw it into my mouth and suck on it like there's no tomorrow.

Axel pulls away, to give us both some seconds to breathe.

I can feel him smile m before he grabs my shirt and takes it off. I want to run. No one has ever seen me like this - except mom. It feels uncomfortable but there's a way Axel does it that makes all this seem okay. Without another word, he brings his lips to my neck, licking the skin there before actually sucking on it, hard enough - even biting on it.

"What are you doing?" I flinch. "I can't conceal these," I complain.

Axel pulls away, his dark eyes seem hypnotized, and he only smirks.

"How else will you remember me?" he mumbles against my neck, sucking the other side and leaving another hickey.

"Axel, Mum will ask me who gave me these," I blurt out even when I am enjoying all that he is doing.

"Then tell her. Tell her that these are hate bites from the enemy you made in the Summer," he whispers and chuckles, carefree.

I don't buy it, but I let him. He leaves a trail of kisses on my chest before he scandalously settles on my nipples. I can't - I just can't. I have never felt any of this before. It's new territory and he is already going beast mode on me.

"Axel," I breathe out. "Slow down."

He pauses for a moment and looks up at me as though realizing something - I don't know what, but he smirks and takes off his shirt. I can see the abs - God this feels like Deja Vu, but better.

I don't remember the part where we lay on the scattered cards beneath us, but Axel rests next to me. He brings his lips to mine, and this time, though hungry, he goes slower. Another sensation that can only be felt once in a lifetime.

As we kiss, I latch my hands around his neck while he keeps his busy. Before I know it, Axel the naughty boy has a hand in my trousers stroking my cock gently. I groan against his lips, whatever he's doing I want more. He pulls away from my lips but doesn't stop fondling my cock.

I close my eyes, partly unable to look at him and partly enjoying what he is doing to me.

"Tell me, Luke, do you like me?" he grumbles, nibbling my earlobe.

Seriously! Right now?

"Mh?" He is still playing games with my ear. It's like attacking me from all sides, and all I want to do is explode. "Tell me, Smarty-pants."

"Yes," I whisper against my will. I just need something to slip out of my fingertips, this is too much for me.

"So, I guess you won't mind if I enter you, right?" he whispers in the sexiest voice ever.

I'm not so sure about that part.

"I know it's your first time, I will take it slow," he mumbles against my ear, and goosebumps spill over my skin like raindrops.

He's doing something and I like it.

"What do you say?" he inquires, I can hear the desperation in his voice and how hard he's trying to keep himself in his pants.

I nod.

Talking is a waste of my breath and I need it. I need it for what's to come. Axel releases my cock and I whimper, missing his warm hand on me right away. He goes back to my mouth, drawing us into a sloppy kiss. He takes another second to pull away, he brings two of his fingers to his mouth and soaks them into his mouth. Just when I think it's over, Axel pushes my pants down and turns me around so I am facing away from him and he has all access to my butthole.

He doesn't waste much time finding it, making sure to wet it before inserting his fingers in there. It's uncomfortable at first - gross even. But as he pushes them in and out, I forget my name. I forget how to breathe. I forget how to do anything.

"Fuck," Axel mumbles before he withdrawals. I hear a plastic foil peeling and I look at him, he's wearing a condom.

"Where did that come from?" I ask.

"Um...pocket?"

"You carry condoms in your pocket?"

"Yeah," he mumbles, fitting it around his cock.

"Why?"

"Luke, I don't know... it's just something Jamie and I do. Let me fill you up."

I miss him between my butt. I want him to fill the void he left.

Oh, but he does. With something bigger than my own heart. I open my mouth as he gently pushes himself inside me - gasping for air. Axel makes it easy though, he pulls out and I realize I don't like that emptiness. I'd rather gasp than not feel him at all.

"Wh-"

"You're too tight. I don't want to hurt you," Axel informs me.

"Bull shit. One way or the other I will have to be entered." I scowl.

He chuckles. "I know, and I want to be the one to do that. Promise me you will visit next Summer."

"Axel-"

"Just promise me."

"I don't know. I can't think right now," I complain. My mind is hazy all I want to do is get fucked by him.

"I will take care of you," he whispers, letting out another chuckle at how desperate I am.
He grabs my cock, starts stroking it once again while he rubs between my ass gently with his, and his lips kiss my neck leaving as many "Hate bites" he can.

With my strong, earthshaking ejaculation comes the gentle push of the front door. Someone's here.

Axel flies his hand to my mouth but he doesn't stop jerking my cock. I come all over his hand and he doesn't mind.

I can hear Aunt Nima's voice calling to me, but I don't answer. I'm still trying to catch my breath here.

Axel is risky. He smirks, places a kiss on my lips, and whispers, "Get under the covers and pretend to be asleep."

"What about you?" I whisper.

"Don't worry about me." He kisses me one last time - fucking romantic. "I will see you in the morning."

Again, he kisses my forehead, I start to question just how much of a simp he is.

As instructed, I crawl into my bed and watch him hide in my closet. Aunt Nima opens the door and stays quiet for a second.

"Goodnight baby," she whispers, switches off the lights, and leaves.

Axel waits another five minutes before he comes back to me. I flick my eyes open to meet his dark ones in this barely lit room. There's a smile there.

He kisses me. It's like a drill. We can't get enough of each other. He's about to leave when I grab his hand. He looks at me adjusted.

"Just stay, you will sneak out at dawn," I whisper.

I can't believe I just said that.

"I wish I can. There's some place I gotta be. I will see you tomorrow." With that, my lover leaves.

Did I say, lover?

##