22. Prologue.

The first week of the summer holidays.

I have never felt this excited to go to Aunt Nima's place. I literally cannot wait.

I pack the last one of my tiny bags, this time I am spending the entire holiday on that side, and I pray for my sake I don't regret it.

I grab my phone and text the person saved as; Cocky boyfriend, in my phone and text;

*Coming that side tomorrow!

A reply follows not long after from my boyfriend. We've been dating for a few months now but I still haven't told mum about it. I am not ready.

We have been facing timing, texting, and calling. It feels like the bond is growing stronger by the minute.

Tigan is still in the dark about my sexuality, and I have no idea when I will get the courage to tell him. I don't want him to hate me.

Marie kept sneaking glances at me throughout the term, but I have never been happier to be out of her life.

*Great, I have a surprise for you.

*What surprise?👀🌝

*It's a surprise! You will like it and maybe we can finish what we started last Summer 🥰🥰

*Well... I will try to guess. Can't wait to see you!😭

*I love you.

*Stupid simp!

*Smarty-pants!

With a blush, I throw the phone away. This is too good to be true, even with all this love, I am always looking out for that one shoe to drop.

You can't trust a guy who is also into girls!

#

"When I first saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew." ~ William Shakespeare.

##

Thank you family and friends for reading my book. I hope you enjoyed the seven days of Luke's Summer. I appreciate the love and support.

Much love.

#Marcy.