chapter eleven

chapter eleven

                          "Hey, Calum?"

"What now, Ashton?" Calum groaned, lazily looking at me, his face look irritated. God, it feels like he's on his period when I talk to him.

"What happened to Andrea?" I whispered. I still remembered the time that I texted Calum. It was already 11pm, I couldn't sleep because of Hayley that time. So, I asked him to tell his love story, which is with Andrea. His girlfriend for three years.

And now, he doesn't talk much about her. He usually tells stories about her but now, it's nothing, just him telling other things but he doesn't seem excited to tell them.

I had completely forgotten Andrea because Calum mentioned this girl named Kayla. I mean, I like Andrea more, I still remember those days she treats us free pizza and doughnuts at her family's small restaurant. She treats Calum well, and that's what makes me like her more, because taking care and making Calum happy is all that matters.

"Andrea..? What do you mean?" He seemed to be tensed.

"Oh come on, Cal. Remember Andrea? Your girlfriend for three years. Someone who actually sticked with you and showed you how much she loves you."

His lips trembled. It seems like he's about to cry. "And now, why are you going to cry?"

"God, Ashton. I miss her now." He mumbled, a quiet sob escaped his lips.

"What the hell happened?"

"I feel so horrible from what I've done. I cheated on her. I wasn't drunk, I just, I wasn't thinking. I hooked up with Kayla. Andrea found out about it and - and, we fought. Yelling, screaming there and then. Until she cried in front of me, saying how hurt she was. But, I didn't hug her, I didn't say how much I love her, I just told her that I've been having sex with Kayla behind her."

I don't know what to say but I slapped his arm. Really hard. "What the fùck, Ashton?!"

"That's for being stupid and letting an amazing girl slip out of your life, you didn't even catch her or looked for her after that, you dipshīt."

"I didn't even know why I said that to her. And yes, I am stupid." He nodded, looking up at me, tears falling down.

"Mom's right. When a guy cries over a girl who ran away from him, that means he was a stupid motherfücker." I said seriously.

Calum looked at me shocked. "Your mom really said that?"

"And that just proved that you are really dumb." I laughed, slapping his arm once more.

"Why are you even swearing too much today? Don't you know there's a kid in the kitchen?" He whispered.

"YES, I MAY BE THE YOUNGEST BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A KID, YOU ASIAN MOTHERFÜCKER!" Luke yelled from the kitchen.

"I'M NOT ASIAN!" Calum yelled back causing me to flinch at how loud he was.

"LUCAS, DON'T YOU DARE SWEAR AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?" Sam yelled from upstairs.

"YOU GUYS SHUT THE FÜCK UP, I'M PLAYING MARIOKART!" Michael yelled from the basement.

I slapped my forehead, groaning as they continue to yell at each other. I can't believe I'm living with these losers.

~*~

After their yelling argument, I've finally layed down on the couch peacefully as I watch Calum stare at the ceiling. His stare was emotionless. Or maybe, he's just good at hiding what he truly feels right now.