chapter four

chapter four

                       "What's up, friends?" Michael screamed through the microphone making Luke, Calum and I look at him weirdly. He then notices it and looks at us, showing a confused face.

"You always friendzone the audience in every show we perform at." Luke shook his head while he strum his electric guitar. To be honest, we have performed three songs, and I haven't spoken really.

I was too busy looking at the crowd, trying to look for her which slightly distracts me from drumming. I almost screwed up, which luckily didn't happen, well it almost did though.

"So, well, we're just going to ask some questions before we sing another song." Michael announced, looking through the crowd.

"How are y'all tonight?" Calum asked, in a very fake cowboy accent or something.

You tried, Calum. You tried.

The crowd goes wild, making Luke, Calum, and Michael smile widely. And there's me, looking at my drumsticks blankly, no emotion. I don't know what's up to me, I overthink too much.

"Oh look at Ashy, looking like a lost puppy." Michael cooed, making Calum and Luke laugh weirdly. The crowd cooed also, which made me snap my attention to them.

"Do you wanna talk," he stops, then he clicked his tongue, "Or nahh."

The crowd suddenly erupted in laughter, making me just smile forcefully. "Sorry, people, and these three lads. I'm just quiet distracted."

"Oh, you're still looking for that girl from the music store?" Michael slapped his hand in his mouth. The crowd seriously freaked out, looking around.

"No need to freak out guys, it's not a big deal really. This girl thinks I'm cocky so, no biggie." The crowd boo-ed. Well, I feel slightly okay now since the audience is in my side.

"But she's very lovely though," I sighed through the microphone, making the crowd coo again. "Why don't we move on and sing that song, yeah?"

"This song is made by the weird Ashton Irwin from Five Seconds of Summer. This song is called Lost Boy." After Luke said what the song was, I start banging my drums. After a few seconds, the three of them joined in, playing their intruments.

I can't remember the last time I saw your face, I feel so lonely without the crowded space, you left me without direction.

I've gone from place to place, trying to bring you back, I've walked for days and days, 'cause I can't face the fact, that nothing is better than you.

I'm because I need to find you, is any body there, to the rescue? Somebody like me, 'cause I'm just waiting for somebody like you, somebody like you, 'cause without you I'm a lost boy.

I can't remember the last time I heard your voice, I've sat in silence, living in a world of thought, 'cause you were  perfection.

I hoped for weeks and weeks, trying to bring you back, I've walked from street to street, 'cause I can't face the fact, that nothing is better than you.

The chorus was about to enter but I felt myself stop. One of my drumstick just fell from my hand. Is this the feeling I was expecting? That everything will just stop, because you saw her.

I didn't care at the boys' glares and grunts, my eyes were focused on her. Her bright blue eyes are surprisingly seen through the dark, which just made everything better.

I can see black dots slowly covering my sight, all of a sudden, darkness took over me.

All I remembered was her beautiful smile.

~*~

It's the shortest chapter. I'm sorry, it's a cliffhanger chap? I don't know but, I like to see you guys wanting for more of this story. :D And I don't know, should I continue this? Tell me what you think, comment what you think. Thanks babes. :)

PS. UNSAID WORDS ITS IN SHORT STORY #398 aww, i love you. :D

-noah c.