Part 1: Sweet name!😹💖

Hey guys👋New person on board to write for my..okey🙄😹...our Thalapathy Vijay..So basically I'll be just writing down all my (never happening) imaginations..and I'm a slow writer so sorry and no wonder if I update late..anyways enough of blabbering let's get into our story of Veera.. finally made this story after watching beast 25 times😂🏃

Preethi's POV: Everyone was partying since it was the last night just before my cousin's wedding and all the close friends and relatives were invited I was delighted and dancing with my cousins.
Suddenly I heard many kids laughing and playing happily. I smiled to myself and thought of joining them..

Just before I reached my eyes were drawn to a handsome man. Just like in movies I was charmed by him in that very second.

I went to my cousin and asked about him, she said he was her friend before I could ask more my aunt came and told me to give some desserts to the guests.

I took the chance and walked over to him and the kids. I served it to all the kids while the tall & handsome man watched me with a smile. I saw he was staring at me from the corner of my eyes, my cheeks reddened as I blushed and left.

Then I went to the washroom and regretted so much that I didn't talk to him. Breaking my thoughts he came in. I didn't know what to do and gave him an awkward smile which he didn't notice cause he was busy washing his hands and dress. he looked for the tissue and I passed it over with a soft smile. Gaining all my courage I finally spoke..
"Hi"
 He replied back sweetly and I asked his name..
"Veera"
He said.
"Sweet name"
I commented to which he gave a small smile. The talk went on and both of us got to know each other with casual and friendly talks. and that was our beginning...

Will be continued!
Hope you like it..do comment your suggestions and on my mistakes 🙌