Part 2: Met again!

Hey guys, your comments were so sweet just like my story🤭🏃but thank you so much and I'm continuing my previous story and planning on starting a new fresh book for Vijay Samantha..Ik there are a lot of VjSam lovers on Wattpad including me😹so that'll be coming soon..

Also I wanna make a change i know that i started the story in your pov like imagines..but I'm changing that to the charecter Preethi(Pooja) itself..wokehh enjoyy!!❤️

*Next day (Wedding day)

Preethi's Pov :

I was so excited today, it's my favorite cousin's wedding day!!! we had so much fun last night with all our family, friends, and my new crush. We were so tired of partying all night and all of us slept in the hall of our house since the rooms would be full of relatives..Typical Indian wedding... #iykyk .
We all wake up early in the morning cause..come on this is the first wedding of our family after our parents..and obviously we girls need more time to get ready too..I got up took a shower and wore my dress that i was waiting to wear..and put on  some simple makeup and jewelleries.

Her dress❤️✨

After a few hours, we all got ready and went to the hall.

It was 9 am when we reached there. It was a 20-30 mins drive .The marriage time (muhoortham) was at 12. Slowing the guests started to arrive..while I was waiting and hoping to see that man I met yesterday again.

It was 10am, still he haven't reached and I was wondered if he would come or not. Everyone was busy taking photos. I went to the bride's room to know about Veera. I went in and helped her a little bit and started talking about her future and stuff.

"Will he come?" I asked randomly

"Who?" Sai (cousin/bride) asked

"Umm..that guy who came yesterday na..that blue shirt guy..uff i don't remember his name..." I acted as if i don't remember him...

"Veera?" she asked.

"Oh yes! Veera" I said with an awkward smile.

"You don't even remember his name and why do you bother about him?" She said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes..

"Preethiiii...you love him huh?" she teased with a smirk on her face

"Che che..n- nnothing like..that " I said stuttering and went out blushing.