Part 3: Is this love?

Hey guys,
I will be writing a little bit of Tamil as well cause I feel it makes it more suitable for Thalapathy's style, I'm not Tamil but is a South Indian so there might be mistakes in my Tamil as well😬Cause I only know the Tamil I learned from watching movies!
Hope you guys liked my story so far..I mean that's why you're reading this now🤭...So here's the continuation..Enjoy!❤️

*After Two weeks

Veera's POV :-

I feel so bad for not telling anyone and just leaving the wedding like that all of a sudden. I was worried and didn't know what to do in that situation. And, mainly I regret not telling Preethi. I don't know something was special about her since I met her.

Her smile, her eyes, her voice, her cute expressions and..I don't know..she was something different..something I've never seen..Is this love?.. No!What?! How?! I just talked to her for two days and after two weeks she's still on my mind..ugh! I sighed hitting my head..but her presence always made it precious...

Breaking my thoughts..I got a phone call I attended it..

It was Sai ( friend/ Preethi's cousin)

Sai : "Hi Veera"

Veera : "Hi Sai, how are you?..how's marriage life?" I asked trying to cover up.

Sai : "Dei! Don't change the topic..you know why I called.."

Veera : "Why? Do you need any relationship tips?" I asked teasing.

Sai : "Aama Ivar periya 90 vayus thatha..apdiye relationship tips elam kodukraru" she said in a irritated tone.

I didn't know what to reason so I decided to tell the truth...

Veera : I chuckled and said "Hey, summa sonne di..ithaparu unake theriyum enak en thangachi na ulagamn-"

Sai : "Yebbaa..arambichtiya unn thangachi sentiments" she said cutting me off.

Veera : "Ehehe..sorry di..that day she called me and not one time but 10 times..I didn't notice it..so i got tensed. that's why I left..I'm soo sorry da! Enna manichidu please" I said in a pleading tone.

Sai : "Oh! You dumb you could've told me right? Or at least to your lover "..she teased.

Veera : "Huh? Lover?! What are you saying?" I asked confused.

Sai : "Aiyayoo..ennaa nadipp..dei naa sonnathu preethiye neega love pandringa la?"

Veera : Ennathu?!..yaaru sonna??

Sai : Apo unak avala pudikatha..?

Veera : Apdi naa sollaliye..

Sai : Oh..apo pudikumaa?

Veera : Athuu...I dragged.

Sai : "Hey I'll WhatsApp her number..My mother in law is calling.."

Veera : "Oh.. okeyy..bye! Have fun fighting with your mother in law" i said teasing her.

Sai : Poda! She cut the call.

After the call. I started thinking about Preethi again with a stupid smile on my face.

After a few minutes, I got a notification..it was Sai..she had sent Preethi's number.

I quickly took a look at her profile picture...

I smiled to myself..looking at her..she was naturally so beautiful. I decided to message her.

"Hi, Veera here..hope you remember me :)" I texted her waiting for a reply.

"Hey!" She instantly replied.

"Of course I remember..aren't you the guy who left a function midway without a word"

I replied with 😬 this emoji. And continued..

"Really sorry..it was an emergency..."

"Hmm..." she replied.

"You free today?" She asked.

Veera : "Yes! Why?"

Preethi : Maybe...I mean..if you would like to...We can meet.. I'm free too"

My face lit up like a LED bulb as I got up and ran downstairs to my sister..I asked her if she was ok and if I can leave to meet a friend..

*Preethi's Pov

I was so happy and surprised when Veera texted me. I really felt like meeting him and I wanted to know what he was about ask that day...it's been two weeks and it's still on my mind..That's why I asked if we could meet..but I thought if it was wrong..cause he just left me on seen for 4 mins!

To be continued...

Will update as soon as possible 🙌Till then byeee..and Take care guyss!!❤️