Part 5 : I love you!

Hey guyss..here's a new update and this is specifically for our birthday girl..I hope you like it..Enjoy!❤️✨

I ended the call and went to her location it was a 10 mins ride.

I reached her apartment..she was standing near the gate with a small smile on her face. She looked so beautiful and since I saw her at wedding function..this is the first time I saw her in casuals..she could just look beautiful in anything..I smiled unknowingly.

She waved a "Hi" when her eyes met mine. And she came towards me crossing the road, Can't lie she is one of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life...after reaching she gave in a bright smile looking at me..which made my heart skip a beat.

I stared at her for a moment and came back from my thoughts.

"Shall we go?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said with a tensed face.

It was written on her face that something was wrong.

"Anything wrong?" I asked confused.

"Umm..No...actually...I" She dragged.

I nodded my head for her to continue.

"I...thought you'd be coming in your car..."

"Oh! I actually gave it for service and I don't my take my car for short trips"

"Oh..." She said faking a smile.

"Umm..are you uncomfortable coming with me?" I asked in a low tone.

"No! Not at all.." She said instantly.

"It's just that I have never had a ride on a bike before..." She said looking down.

I chuckled and said

"Athu naa paathkren..nee ukkaru" I said placing my hand on the bike handle.

She got on my bike..still tensed. I chuckled at her reaction on the mirror.

She was trying to hold on to me but was confused I chuckled.

"It's okey" I voiced out and she smiled sheepishly while placing her hands on my shoulder.

I smiled and rode to the location.

It was a cool atmosphere and we got down from the bike as she said that we can walk.

We walked through the streets talking random things, it was not a crowdy place..there were lot of couples and friends hanging out.

She talked continuously while I just stared at her like anything else, All of sudden she looked up and caught me staring at her creepily..she blushed a little and we continued our walk...

Out of nowhere a man came running and hit Preethi which made her slip..before she could fall I caught her in my arms.

She had closed her eyes due to the sudden act but she slowly opened it realising nothing happened..

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, Thank you" she said and pulled out from me and I let her go.

We had an awkward silence after that..I checked my watch to see the time..I was shocked as it was already 5:50 and it was getting dark..with her I don't even realise the time running.

She broke the silence and said she's hungry.

I said we can go to the nearest cafe which is Jugmug thela..I mean if you know Champa gali then you know Jugmug..it was pretty famous here

it was pretty famous here

She also said yes and we walked there with the help of Google map

She stood there stunned as soon as we reached there.

"Wow Veera! It's such a beautiful place..Thank you!!" She said with a happy face.

I smiled and she walked in excited and mumbling
"Omg.. I'm gonna die today taking pictures for Instagram"

I chuckled at her childishness

"Run odi nan win avena
Unnodu nan onnavena
Nee illana ennaaven naa
Gundae illa gun avena"

"Freetime la god oda naan
Pottu vechen deal onnu ma
Yenna nu than nee kelu ma
Ennaikum nee en aalu ma..."

"Hey!!! Anirudh's Songg...Meesa beauty from Remo!" She said turning at me in happiness.

"Big fan..huh?" I asked.

"Of course! Who isn't..I love all his songs..it's so beautiful" she said while taking a seat in one of the tables.

I chuckled while sitting with her and called out for a waiter.

He brought us a menu

"Date night menu-ah?" I thought to myself while she leaned to order something

"Date night menu-ah?" I thought to myself while she leaned to order something. We ordered and waited.

She was just looking here and there and I was looking at my phone.

"You were about to ask something to me on the wedding day right...what was it?" She asked out of no where.

"Oh! That's nothing I was gonna just ask your number..now I have your number and address" I said with a smile and kept my phone aside.

She looked at me like I stole something from her.

Just then our orders came and I thanked the waiter.

"Ready to attack?" I asked while rubbing my hands as I was pretty hungry as well.

"Yeah" she said disappointed, I could totally say that something was not right.

We had our food, I payed and she  started walking back to my bike as I told her I'll come soon...

She slowly walked while I ran up to the flower shop near the cafe. I got a bouquet of flowers.

I bought it fast and ran to catch up with her cause i don't want her to walk alone in the night.
I kept distance as I didn't want her to notice me.

She reached my bike and leaned on it waiting for me.. Sudden the lights went off.

To be continued...

So that's it for today..will try to update soon🙌

What do you guys think about this chapter? Why did Veera buy flowers for Preethi? Will he propose her? Why did the Lights go off?

Well find out in the next chapter!😁