Part 4 : Okey! Naa varen

I wrote the title in Thalapathy's voice from Kaththi, ifykyk😸..anyways here's a new update!

*Preethi's Pov:

Maybe he's busy... Maybe he's not interested...Maybe he might have a girlfriend...Maybe..okey enough I thought face palming myself, before I go deep.

Not being dramatic but I was just a little addicted to him..okey maybe..more than little!
But..I don't know...

*Meanwhile Veera

He ran downstairs to ask his sister that if he can leave...But she was taking a shower...

*Veera's Pov:

Oh noo! She will never finish her shower...why do girls take time for everything..well i guess not everybody. I went and knocked on the door to which she replied "Just 5 mins" which would actually be a 5 hours..but during this time I cannot shout at her..So, I waited patiently...

After long 10 mins, she finally came out. I jumped out of the sofa in excitement and tried to cover up as she doesn't know about Preethi yet.

She looked at me confused,

"Ennadaa? Pasikuthaa? Yean ipdi kooptu torture pandre?" She asked while walking to the kitchen.

I went behind her and said
"Illadii...athuu..athu vanthuu..."I dragged as i was thinking what to say

"Athu vanthu..en friend Sai ipo than enna phone panna..ethoo oru party irukaa..athann..naa than marriagela irundh vanthiye so party ku aachu poga solli koopta..umm...naa pottuma?" I lied to her because if she comes to know about Preethi she'll definitely want to see her, talk to her..and she would even fix our marriage..You know since we don't have parents and even though she's my younger sibling.. she's like a mother to me..sometimes annoying too..

"Ohh..actualaa athuvum seri than..nee po..enak prechnaila.."she said with a smile while eating her biscut.

"Really!? Are you sure?" I asked to confirm.

"Yess..but..."

"Enna?"

"Naa phone adicha edukanom..modhala atha on panni vei! Also romba late aagatha!" She said.

"Wokeh Madam! I have agreed to your conditions..now shall I go?"

"Yes, Mr.Veera..btw...Andha bayam irukanom!"

"Seringa..madam" we both laughed and I ran back into my room and took my phone..well it's was already 20 mins..so she was not online. And had a message..

"I'm sorry to disturb..but it's okey..leave it"

What?! I thought..and replied...

"No no.. actually I'm sorry..the network got disconnected that's why I couldn't reply.. I'm and i can come..where would you like to meet?" 

*Preethi's Pov:

Well I guess it's better to leave him I thought..but here it comes.. I heard my notification sound..and came to see this reply...

"No no.. actually I'm sorry..the network got disconnected that's why I couldn't reply.. I'm free and i can come..where would you like to meet?"

My eyes lit up in happiness..and replied a "Oh!" and thought for a good place to meet.

Suddenly the Champa gali Street came into my mind and I told him as he said okey.

(Author's note: Btw I forgot to add that the story takes place in New Delhi and I have no idea about that place but I'm writing with all information I have from google)

Champa gali, it is a rustic little street in Saidulajaib with art shops, design studios and a couple of cafes in Saket, New Delhi.

I got ready in casual tees and jeans..with loose hair.. I'm not a girl who works on make up and styles for hours..Not in this world to impress anyone! so it was simple for me to get ready.

*For reference

We had planned to meet at 4 in the evening and now it's 3:30, the street was a 20 mins drive from the apartment that I live

We had planned to meet at 4 in the evening and now it's 3:30, the street was a 20 mins drive from the apartment that I live. I decided to call Veera to check on him.

*Veera's Pov:

I got ready as it was already 3:30, And I didn't want to be late for our first..not date..but kind of meeting i guess. 

*For reference

Btw, isn't he such a cutiee 🥺🥺❤️❤️

I was all ready to go, I told my sister about me leaving, got my bike keys and when i stepped out I got a call it was Preethi.

"Hi Veera"

"Hey!"

"I'm about to leave..what about you?"

"Yeah, me too!"

"Okey then..just called to check on you..byee"

"Okayy..hey! Btw how are you coming?"

"Umm..auto la than.."

"Ohh..if you send your location, I can pick you?"

"Well...okay.. I'll send it!"

"Cool! Bye.."

I ended the call and went to her location it was a 10 mins ride.

To be continued...

Short chapter?

Hmm..maybe but I'm sorry about that..will update soon..since this is a dry chapter 🥴