Part 8 : I won't disturb her ever again!

Hey, beautiful people soo...I just randomly felt like updating even though I'm not free...i need a break so bad..so yeah..hope you guys like this and Thank you so much for the love and support. This book has been viewed by 1k people..which is huuggeee to me..lot more to come...

OKEY LET'S START

Veera's pov:

That's when I noticed Preethi was feeling confused and was looking here and there..He placed her hands on her shoulder..her eyes widened when he placed the other hand now i was not able to see her.. I decided to go but then...

I saw him holding her close making her stand beside him...the lights went on and I saw her Parents, friends and Anirudh coming all happy and clapping.

Her father shouted..."Congratulations my little angelll!!!" "You've grown up babyy" said her mother...while preethi just stood there surprised and smiling.
"This was Arjun's idea to give you a surprise" said her mother

The next thing I saw was him kneeling down and taking a ring box out of his pocket. (typical proposal!)

Preethi's Pov:

I did not expect Arjun to come all of a sudden from U.S...well it was known that he would come 2 months later but I was shocked by this surprise visit and that too with a proposal.

...

He kneeled down with a ring asking
"Will you marry me?"
It's true that I loved Veera...but that did not work and I realised today that he have no such feelings for me, on top of that my family and friends are also satisfied with Arjun...so I decided to accept him. He was good looking, educated and from a well family.

With a smile I said Yes and put forward my ring finger

He smiled back and gently pushed a beautiful diamond ring and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles while my parents were in happy tears and friends cheering.

He got up and we hugged...I felt happy and accepted that Arjun is the one destined for me I smiled unknowingly..a lot changed this night but something in my heart still ached.

Veera's Pov

I never thought I would loose Preethi that easily...Even though I only spent few days and moments with her...she became my everything from the very moment I met her.

I would've never proposed her If I knew God had other plans...but she accepted him happily and hugged him with full smile...tears formed in my eyes made everything blur...And I couldn't accept it so I choose to leave knowing that she is not destined for me

The moment I got on my bike I heard a loud and angry voice from behind

VEERA!

I turned to see...

TO BE CONTINUED...

So what do you guys think...is it Preethi or someone else?

Do comment you thoughts...hope you guys like it and I'll try my best to be active on Wattpad.