𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

- CHRIS

"the right side of my neck smells you," alex told me from her vanity. she was doing her makeup because we were going out.

"how? have you been using my cologne?" i asked as i flipped over to lay on my stomach.

"no from when you were laying your head there 10 minutes ago," alex deadpanned. i laughed as i saw her roll her eyes in the mirror reflection.

"welllll do i smell good?" alex turned around with her mascara in her hands and gave me a stern look.

"doesn't matter because i smell like a guy now! no more laying on me!" alex shouted at me. it was funny when she shouted at me because her voice was so soft.

i turned back around on my back and pretended to be hurt. i held my chest and groaned. "your words wound me."

"i'm gonna go try to get this off," alex told me with a sigh. i was expecting a laugh out of alex but i got nothing. not even a small smile. tell if i'm wrong but was she not being a little dramatic?

i watched as she walked out of her room and i took a deep breath myself. i picked up my phone and saw a text message from brielle. wow. i hadn't thought about in two hours before she texted me. to go even further, i didn't even want her to be texting me. i was making progress.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
chris [ chriss 🙏 ]
brielle [ briellee 🙏 ]

briellee 🙏

hey

chriss 🙏

Hey?

briellee 🙏

can we talk?

chriss 🙏

What is there to talk about?

briellee 🙏

yk that one night that created awkward tension every time we're in the same room?

chriss 🙏

Nah I think we're good

briellee 🙏

i feel like i have to apologize

chriss 🙏

You have nothing to be sorry for

briellee 🙏

i think i do

chriss 🙏

Brielle we don't need to talk about anything just drop it
It's not true. I never liked you. Is that what you wanted to hear?

briellee 🙏

oh

chriss 🙏