𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

- CHRIS

the last time i acted like an asshole and ghosted the friend group, matt and nick got mad at me. this time, i was only an asshole to brielle. i mean, how could she get with ross? of all people? i get it if she doesn't like me, but she needs to have higher standards.

brielle and delilah were at our house to study for finals. also because matt wanted to ask delilah to prom. we had them in 10 days, after that we had graduation, we had prom, and then the year was over. i was so excited to graduate but i still had unfinished business.

i know i still had all summer to make things right but i just didn't want to. i've spent so much time fawning over brielle and she's ignored me ever time. i know i blew her off last time she asked to talk, but i was trying to be nice to alex.

i looked up at brielle who was sitting across from me and i watched as she stretched her arms out over her head. i bit my lip as i saw her hair fall over her face. the lighting in my house wasn't always the best, but right now i felt the need to talk to brielle.

all my petty anger was out of the window and i just wanted to make her laugh again. brielle picked up her phone and i thought it was the perfect time to talk to her. on imessage.

i picked up my phone and brielle texted me first. i looked up at her and she raised her brow at me. i sighed as i started typing out a response.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
chris [ chriss 🙏 ]
brielle [ briellee 🙏 ]

briellee 🙏

why are you staring at me you weirdo

chriss 🙏

I wasn't staring 

briellee 🙏

you're averaging 6 looks per minutes

chriss 🙏

So you've been looking at me too?

briellee 🙏

it's hard not to when your eyes are burning into my face

chriss 🙏

Well sorry I'll stop

brielle 🙏

thank you

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

brielle put her phone down and picked up her pencil once more. she started saying something to delilah but i wasn't listening. that's not how i wanted the conversation to go. i wanted to ask her to talk. more importantly i wanted to know if she was with ross now.