𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

- CHRIS

"b, how does this hat look?" i asked brielle as i adjusted my black fitted cap on my head, looking in the mirror.

brielle looked up from her phone and smiled. "it looks good. you know i'd die for you in a backwards hat."

"b," i blushed as a smile appeared on my face too. brielle was always saying things to make me feel so flustered. "you're too kind."

"you make it easy," brielle replied. i turned around from the mirror and walked over to brielle sitting on my bed. i opened my arms and brielle immediately dropped her phone and opened her arms too.

"i missed you," i said as i wrapped my arms around brielle's torso, falling into the bed on top of her.

brielle giggled and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "we hang out basically everyday."

"yeah with the group." i flipped us over so brielle was now resting on my chest. "i love hanging with everyone. it's always so fun. just sometimes, i just want to be with my girl."

i was still getting used to brielle being.. you know, mine? we weren't official yet, but we basically were and she never mentioned anything about it.

brielle moved the brim of my hat to the side so i could fully rest my head on the pillow. she smirked at me and titled her head.

"now i'm your girl?" brielle shook her head and i furrowed my brow in confusion. "didn't seem like the case when you were calling me 'dude' earlier today."

i raised my eyebrows. "am i not allowed to call you dude?"

brielle stared at me with a blank expression as if i was supposed to know the answer. was i?

"no."

my jaw dropped and i let out a little laugh. "why not?"

"because," brielle stated simply with a shurg.

"because what?" i challenged as i began to twirl a piece of brielle's hair, a playful grin on my face.

"because, i'm not one of your friends to be calling dude." brielle turned her head away from me so i couldn't see her face anymore. i guess the wall became my interesting than me.

i smirked as i saw the blush appearing on her face. i narrowed my eyes at her without a saying a word. she finally turned to look back at me and suddenly there was a tension in the air.

"then what are you?"

i watched as brielle bit the inside of her cheek. she was thinking, i could tell. i hoped she would give me the answer i wanted to hear.

say you're my girlfriend. say you're my girlfriend. say you're my girlfriend.

"i'm your.." brielle trailed off and looked away from me again. i rubbed her back to let her know i was listening and her eyes flickered back to me. "i'm your-"

"guys let's g-" nick burst into my room and snapped us out of our bubble. he stopped his sentence short to look at brielle and i. he narrowed his eyes at us. "what we're you guys doing?"

i looked at brielle and then back at nick. he thought we were doing something other than talking. i'll admit, the position we were in did look suspect, but come on.

"we were just talking before you came in here without knocking," i said in an annoyed tone. brielle nodded to agree with me and nick scoffed.

"you're fucking with me right?" nick's mouth gaped open as he looked between the two of us. we still hadn't moved from our position. "you want me to believe you guys were just 'talking'?"