It's Complicated- Chapter Three

We woke around 11 o'clock. Still curled in Kieran's arms, I slowly turned to face his sleeping face. To be cute I kissed his nose to wake him up. When he did wake, I jumped up on my feet, standing above him until I slipped on the sheet and tumbled onto his stomach. He grunted from me falling on his stomach and started laughing.

"Great wakeup call." He said huskily.

"I thought it was fun!" I said, giggling at him.

We laughed for a bit and just lay next to each other. Nobody came to bother our catch-up time. We turned on a movie to watch and just stayed in bed and spent the day curled in each other's arms. I was lying on my side when he started talking to me.

"Hey Melly?"

"Yeah" I said, looking into his eyes.

"I've been thinking about something for a while now. I really like this chick; I've known her for like my whole life. She is the most beautiful girl in the world and I was going to ask her out." He said. "How do you think I should tell her?"

"Well, if she means so much to you I think you should just come out and say it." I said really oblivious to what was happening.

"The thing is, is that she is wrapped in my arms right now and I don't know what her answer would be." He said sounding a bit anxious.

"I think she would agree with everything you said, especially about her being beautiful because she only feels that way around one brilliant and very handsome man." I smiled. 

I leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips. He responded by leaning in and deepening the kiss. I never thought this kiss would go for so long, not that I'm complaining. He bit my bottom lip lightly to get me to open my mouth to let him in. He rolled me over onto my back and I put my arms around his neck and he had his right hand under my chest and his left on my waist, pulling so our hips would meet.

The warmth off his body made me feel less uncomfortable with the idea of kissing my best friend.

I pulled away for a second to catch my breath and I told him how much this meant to me. Things were really different after he got back from New York.

I was so happy to be with him like this and have more trust in him. Things had changed in the way I felt about him since he got back because it was never like this.

"Can we maybe get something to eat? Because we haven't had breakfast yet and it's nearly lunch time." I said

"Sure thing, baby." He said rolling off me but before he left me completely, he lent in, cupping my face with one hand to give me a kiss.

I saw him walking away and managed to take a quick peek at the muscles standing out of his back. Oh my gosh it was so good. Before he saw me I got up myself and walked to his wardrobe to the one shelf which had a stack of clothes which I always kept here in case of a family disagreement, I'd always run here.

Picking out new clothes I beat Kieran to his ensuite. I closed the door really loudly but only so he could hear it.

"Hey Mel, can you open the door for a second?"

"Sure, one sec." I yelled through the door.

I opened the door and stood against the door frame with my arms crossed against my chest. He walked towards me and kissed my cheek as he walked past me into the bathroom. I turned around when he was putting his stuff down on the ground next to mine and he started to get undressed.

I covered my eyes with my hands. "What are you doing?" I partly yelled.

"I'm getting in the shower with you. Don't worry I brought your swimming costume so you wouldn't be embarrassed. Not that you would be." He winked at me.

I closed the door behind me and went into the little toilet room to get changed. I got my bikini on and came out; Kieran had the shower running so all I had to do was getting in.

I got in and Kieran put his hands around my waist to steady me from slipping over. I put my hands around his neck to bring us closer together and close the gap between us. I gave him the biggest and longest hug in the world to let him know he was always mine and I would never let him go.

Somehow Kieran was the one thing in my love life I've been missing. I think after being friends for so long Mother Nature decided to bring us together aft seventeen years. She took her time with that.

Kieran and I spent a hilarious amount of time in the shower. I grabbed the soap from behind him and gave myself a scrub. Kieran helped with my back and smoothed the soap off my back with his soft hands that sent shivers down my spine. I turned back around and felt myself blushing. Why did I always have to blush so easily! This is so embarrassing.

"I know what you're thinking, I think it's cute." He said with a smirk. He used his thumb to brush the pinkness out of my cheek. I don't think it worked but I was defiantly in love.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss and got back out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I dried myself, got changed and went back into Kieran's room to find a message on Kieran's bed. It said:

'Kieran and Melly,

Mum's gone out to the shops. If you need it Kieran, there's protection in my dresser drawer. I've been wondering when you two would get together! I've gone to Macie's house. I'll be back by 4. See you then.

From James'

James was Kieran's little brother. Wait, why would he have protection? He's 15? And he's going to his girlfriend's house? That can't be good.

Oh well at least we know when we need it. I smiled to myself and put the note where I found it.

I turned around and Kieran was standing in the door way to the bathroom. He came up to me and asked me to pick up the note and read it to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys,

Thanks for reading! I'm really not good at keeping stories going so I hope you can bare with me till the end. I hope you guys like it so far! 

xx :)