Chapter 1: Absurd Request

In a secluded room that was full of white a 50 year old man in a suit could be seen looking at the pamphlet he received from his acquaintance, the words 'ANHS' was written in bold letters on the front page.

A frown was plastered on his face, as if he was contemplating on something when suddenly he was interrupted by a blinking blue light.

'Code Blue!!'

Code blue, in the hospitals this indicates that someone is experiencing a life threatening medical emergency,

however in the whiteroom this could only mean one thing...

... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's tantrum.

Professor Ayanokoji decided to go to his room as he walk briskly through the hallways holding the paper when he saw the blinking blue bulb, he decided that this might be the right time to have a talk with this matter.

Instructors and a part of security team could also be seen hurrying into his room, eventhough they were running they were still in an orderly fashion, they were already used to this.

Professor Ayanokoji is the founder of the whiteroom, he was described by others as cruel, monster, heartless, cold-blodded, ruthless, inhuman, due to his idea of creating the whiteroom.

His piercing eyes that would make you froze on the spot once it landed on you,

the eyes that made it look like it came from a demon,

However

this demonic eyes would vanished and turn into a soft one, like it came from a frightened cat when in the presence of his son.

The professor once promised to his deceased wife that he would give all of the things their son wanted in life.

Yes, he gave everything to his son.

Money.

Power.

Freedom.

Women.

Ice Cream.

however it reached to the point that the boy ended up becoming....

.... a spoiled brat.

His son would always ask for request since he knows his father cannot refuse him, the professor gladly followed no matter how absurd it is.

'It doesn' t matter how difficult it is,

It doesn't matter how expensive it is,

In this world,

My son is everything,

As long as i make Kiyotaka happy

in the end...

That's all that matters'

Professor Ayanokoji once thought as he ordered 10 breathtakingly expensive gold tomahawk steaks sold by Salt Bae.

As his son grow up, the boy became more and more arrogant and narcissistic, his father always accepted all of his request no matter how absurd it is.

His son was the only thing left in this world for him, however eventhough he was spoiled, the boy's progress in the whiteroom never faltered, earning the ire's and admiration of the other generations.

His father rewards him anything he wants for his progress which made them befriend him and some of them even.....seduce him.

The instructors were still not used to the sight whenever the professor's eyes change whenever he was talking to his son. It was like seeing a nice girl in your class and you found her out kicking the railing of the rooftop while ranting.