Chapter 9: Dorm?

"How unfortunate, i would've love to reminisced our time just like back then" Chie said as she bit her lips while looking at me with lust, she poked my chest and trace my body using her fingers.

I just learned that she was actually employed as a homeroom teacher in this school, she was in the same year she was teaching but she was in a different class, i wonder why i didn't saw her face in the brochure that was sent to me?

It doesn't matter now since i already find her. This reunion should be celebrated....in bed.

The person who made me as i am now, although what she thought me might be immoral since i learned it at a young age, i didn't blame this woman that i was kissing right now, i just hope Sae wouldn't open her door or it will be a bit awkward, Chie was her co-worker after all.

"We have lots of time now Chie, now that i find you, i won't let you get out of my sight again."

We were kissing boldly in the hallways of the teacher's dorm, she was definitely experienced, our tongues were invading each other's as if to made up the time that we lost.

She was kicked out by my father from the whiteroom for corrupting me and taking my innocence, for not doing the real purpose she was hired for.

However to me, Chie was the one who  opened the gates to the world of pleasure. It was great i felt, it was as if i finally find something that completes this perfect me.

The warmth whenever a man and a woman connected their bodies was something like a drug i got addicted to.

When the news reached to my ears that she was kicked out, i was so mad to my father that I made him find her again, or else i wouldn't talk to him again.

It was a very childish threat, however for my father who wanted to give everything to his son that time, he had no choice but to obey me, however their search was futile, it was as if she vanish in thin air.

The warmth i felt that time vanish, but i quickly found a solution by looking at my personal nurse that time, she was at the same age with Chie, a fair skin and a well developed body.

The instructors that passes by couldn't help but glance at the nurse who was tending to my needs that time. Out of all the nurses she was the one who was really good looking, a silvery white hair that was tied in a ponytail, an hour glass figure and the parts were men look at the most were bigger than average.

I also couldn't help it, i was finding the warmth that Chie gave me that time, the warmth that she gave me, unconsciously, while that nurse was giving me a check-up, i started to caress her cheeks, she didn't retract her face, she was just slightly surprised of my actions but didn't bother removing it.

Her smooth skin entice me, my gaze wander at her lips, i wonder how would it taste? Since i was curious, i move forward and captured her lips, i learned a lot of things from Chie, especially how to make a woman aroused and gave in to the temptations.

I put what i learned into practice, i was able to tempt her to do it with me, i didn't know that method would actually work as if i casted some spell to her, later on i found myself in a nurse station in the white room with a nurse taking off her uniform while she kiss me and ended up doing it all the way. .

Her moans gathered the attention of another nurse who was sleeping that time, normally she would report the incident to her superiors, however my glare was more than enough to send the meaning that if she ruined my pleasure time then I would ruin her life.

I was famous for being spoiled by my father that even if i was telling a lie and the accuser was telling the fact, then my father will side with me, so if ever she reported this, she would only find herself being jobless her whole life.