Chapter 2: The King In ANHS

"You better make sure my son is safe Sakayanagi"

" I'll make sure he would be safe and secured Professor Ayanokoji, this is the 35th time i've said it"

The professor then hang up the call turned on the remote to watch the news.

"May 1st 2020 on DIK news the prime minister of Japan suddenly announces the immediate approval of the Polygamy Bill!, This would be the desperate move of the government against the low birth rate and aging population. More information will be released, please stay tuned" the citizens in Japan were watching the news in astonishment as they couldn't believe that such a bill would be approved and introduced by the prime minister himself. The citizens of Japan all have different reactions after this.

"Yes!!, Finally my time has come! Be ready for me girls of ANHS! "

"Fuck!, now Ikemen's will have a legal harem, atleast give some to me!"

"The government are full of perverts!"

"I bet there were lots of ara ara women waiting for me, hehe"

"Hmph! What's so good with 3D girls anyways?, i already have lots of waifus!"

"I can feel it!, the hordes of women waiting for me!"

However it was far from the truth,the polygamy bill does not apply to everybody. A certain condition should be met.

It was only because of a certain spoiled brat, that made a deal with his father that he will attend the school if this bill would be approved.

His reason? I think we all know.

Now it was all happening.

" Make sure my son will be safe and comfortable on the way to his school or else.." Professor Ayanokoji commanded with a fierce glare to the driver and to the two security teams each composed of six elite bodyguards that was also from the whiteroom.

"YES!" they said in unison.

The security teams then proceed to take their own guns and equipments, that would be used for guarding the heir of the whiteroom.

It was as if guarding the crown prince that would take over the throne once his father step down from it.

There should be no failures in this mission.

"As to you four, you would be assigned to different classes and one of you will be assigned to the same classes with my son, you already know what to do, am i clear?" the professor said with a venom to his voice as he looked at the three teenage girls and one teenage boy as they nod without hesitation.

There were countless cases of kidnapping attempts to his son although all of them ended up in failure it doesn't mean that they didn't take any loss.

A driver was on her way to Kiyotaka's room so she could give him his uniform to wear since today would be the first day of classes in ANHS.

When she was about to knock to his door, a sudden slam from the inside of the room was heard and then soon constant moans and grunts followed it making her frozen from her spot.

"Ahn❤️~ Kiyotaka-sama i like it.. Ahn❤️~ more when you're rough!"

"More❤️!~"

"Senpai❤️~ Don't forget about me!"

"How can i forget you (huff) when you're the tightest of them all, come here~"

There were rumors that some of the female subjects sent flirtatious glances to the professor's son so they could caught his attention and go outside and have fun with him.