Chapter 4: Poly License

"Ayanokoji this is not a good joke" she said a bit cold although i could see her panicking, and then i caught her gaze, a camera. I see.

"I'm not joking, you don't have to worry about that, i'll take care of it for us" i reassured her.

"See you later, babe" i said as i gently gave her left hands a kiss and left her stunned.

I left the room leaving the stunned goddess frozen inside, as i line up i saw all of them staring at me, then after a few seconds of glancing at others, Hirata approach me with a smile, oh no i saw that kind of smile from somewhere, wait will he ask me if he wants to be part of my harem, no..no no i should shut him down very quickly.

"Ayanok-

" Sorry Hirata, you're a nice guy but i don't like sword fighting" i said interrupting him. Hirata looks confused although i saw some of my classmates laughing especially the boys.

"Thank you for the compliment, i guess, i also don't like sword fighting Ayanokoji-kun since it shows violence" he said which i nod in response, indeed there would be violence.

" We were just curious since we heard a loud sound coming inside the classroom?" he asked as the others went quiet probably to hear my response. So they were curious about that sound as i was about to respond, the door opens as Sae went out like nothing happened and lead us to the infirmary,not before glancing at my direction and gave her a wink which she quickly avert her eyes from me.

How cute.

When we reached the infirmary a woman in a nurse outfit greted us. She had an hourglass figure akin to a sculpture,her breast and hips were all attractive in a very sexual way.

Of course the people infront of me began salivating like dogs who suddenly discovered a juicy tender steak in the streets as the girls gave them disgusted stares while backing away from them, it was very normal for virgins to act like that.

Although there were odd ones in the boys group, like the blondie one who keeps looking at the mirror not giving the bombshell of a nurse a glance, he was completely immerse in himself. I can understand him though, i sometimes stare at the mirror too and be amazed how perfect i am, it seems like we would get along in the future, and he looks familiar for some reason.

I saw Sae gave my direction a glance, and our eyes met again.

'I only have my eyes on you' i muttered in a very low voice and gave her a smile and a wink, hoping that she understood what i said, she sighed and shook her head in response and look at the nurse.

"I am Okii Yama, you can call me Okii sensei or Yama-sensei!, i was sent by the government to perform procedures that were required to gathered for medical purposes and determine if the person is eligible" she introduced herself with an attractive smile.

"She's hot"

"I wonder if i could make her join my harem"

"She's mine!"

The nurse probably didn't mind them or she was already used to the male populace giving her some lecherous stares. She proceeds with it anyway.

"Now that the Polygamy bill has been approved by the government, those who would come out as eligible would receive theeeeeeeee!...."

What's with the pause?, why do i hear drumrolls?

" Poly License!," Yama sensei shouted enthusiastically as she showed us a rose colored card , the appearance was similar to credit cards that was used for transaction,my father already gave me a brief explaination about it. She looks enthusiastic for some reason.