Prologue

His copper colored eyes bore onto me like a hunter looking at his prey. Very scary; very exciting. His perfect body pressed against me, and I'm being pressed to the wall inside the INFORMER'S office. 

I may be a bit of a psycho. Because the look he was giving me makes me feel so much excitement despite the bit of scare. His face was so clear of any imperfections; Flawless

"Um. You might want to say something before we do something we both, you know...regret?" I started, if he does something at least he should talk to me first. 

His face changed in a second after I told him that. It was from, baby boy I want to spank you, because you were a bad boy and I would be like okay z-zaddy

WAITTTTTTT!!!!!!! I DID NOT JUST THINK OF THAT!

Okay back to his change of expression. He was like that a while ago, but now he was now looking at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. 

"What were you thinking again, hmm love?" 

My face heated, and I know my face was beet red! this bastard!

"I-I d-did not! I have not! I will not! NEVER!" I said a stuttering a little because he was right. 

"First of all, you were the one pressing me like this and now you w-were a-accusing me with th-" I failed to finish what I was about to say when he chuckled lowly and attacked my lips with his, making me sigh. 

Sigh? I don't know? Maybe with relief that he did what he did.