C5;

"Y-You and Dark are together?!" Jana exclaimed. But really, she cannot believe what she have heard.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not some homophobic jerks out there. I even support Rain. I just can't believe it, like you and Dark really?"

Cloud rolled his eyes when Jana clearly didn't pay attention to what he said a minute ago.

This lady!?

"Jana, have you been listening to me? I said a minute ago that, that was just some baseless rumors! I'm not with him okay! I'm not even gay for God's sake"

"Umm so those were not true? Like are you telling me the truth or are you just covering it up because you are in a secret relationship stuff" Jana insisted

"Urhh! Believe what you want to believe, I have said what the truth is" Cloud exclaimed and sat in his chair. They are currently inside the INFORMERS Office. Cloud dragged Jana right after their class To explain and to prevent the spread of this rumor. But it looks like Jana believed it too to be true.

"So what do you want to do now?" Jana asked Cloud who was massaging his temple. Damn if  I will caught who made this mess, I'll make them pay!

"Dunno but I'll investigate who made this mess, by the way call Jake and tell him to track who post that picture, and tell him to clean this mess in the net."

"Are you worried that Dark will be affected by this?" Jana said while texting Jake.

"I don't worry about what he thinks I just worry about mine." Cloud responded blankly

*Rinnnggggggg*

Cloud looked at his phone, and Rain's name was flashing. He grunt and answered

"That's not true" Cloud said as he answered, racing whatever Rain wants to say. He knew what Rain wants. He wants to know the tea and for sure he will tease Cloud.

"Umm quite defensive Mr. Chief. I just want to tell you that I approve of your boyfriend. So don't worry about it" Rain said chuckling, making Cloud frown.

"The heck are you saying Rain, if I found out the person you are interested in, you won't ever gonna see the light" Cloud said as Rain scoffed at him.

"For your fucking information brother dear, I don't have an object of interest yet, and if ever I have I won't let it be a secret. Like your relationship with Dark"

"I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT REAL!" Cloud yelled at Rain, and Rain just laughed at his outburst.

"Brother as if I don't know you, I know that it's not true. But because of how you react I might think other wise" Rain said.

"Shut up and leave me alone" Cloud said and ended the phone.

This is stressing Cloud out, this is his first time experiencing an event like this. Well, it's the first time that he went out with other people except for his brother. Cloud doesn't want to have lunch with other people other than his family, and that day when they were with Dark, that was all an exception for Wind.

"Cloud I got a response from Jake! He said to be here in five" Jana said looking at him.

Cloud rolled his eyes and continue to look at the wall like it's the most interesting thing to look at.