C9;

Rain looked at the gloomy sky, and it's raining. Rain chuckled as he looked at the rain.

"I wonder what Dad was thinking when he named us, that old man tsk!" Rain mumbled as he reach out his hand out to feel the water falling outside

"Yeah I wonder too what your Dad was thinking, and it's so funny when a Rain looks at his fellow rain" a voice from Rain's back said making him flinch and stubble forward

The unknown guy reach for Rain to be stable or else he would be wet from the rain.

"Urghh! Why are you sneaking in! Gosh I almost got drench from the rain" Rain said complaining to the guy and look behind him.

Rain looked at the guy closely, because he looks familiar but he sure don't know who this guy is.

"Umm do I know you?" Rain asked the guy who smiled at him and still holding his arms. Too closeee!!!

"Obviously not Mr. Rainy Rain" the guy said still smiling and his eyes was looking at Rain amused.

"Ohh, yeah that pretty obvious. So I will excuse myself Mr. Stranger and please don't call me like that" Rain complain and wiggle out from the stranger guy's clutches.

I should get going before Cloud look for me.

Rain walk pass the guy but in just a few steps he felt like someone was following him, and it made him a bit weary so he walked faster almost running.

Phillip said to not look back if someone was following from behind, especially stranger! 'Cause that's a stranger danger!

The corridor was deserted that made him more nervous than before. So with a goal in his mind, he decided to run as fast as he can, but before he succeed in his plan, an arm attacked him and latch him in the stranger's arms that made him panic and squeal so loud and swear it's not the manly squeal at all.

"LET ME GOOOO! PLEASEEE I'LL GIVE YOU MY MONEY AND MY CAR EVEN MY BROTHER I'LL GIVE HIM TO YOU- WAIT NO! HE'LL KILL ME BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING TO ME!, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO-"

Rain was shouting his lungs out but a loud laugh was heard from the empty hall that made him stopped in instant

"YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME! WHAT IF I HAVE A HEART DECEASE AND YOU KILLED ME! I HAVE THINGS THAT I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE YOU JERK!" Rain said still shouting and banging the stranger from before's chest because he was still being hugged as the man just laughing at him very amused

"Will you stop laughing already! I really hate you!" Rain said and was trying to get out from the man's hug.

The man stopped laughing and looked at him seriously that made Rain stopped wiggling as he felt nervous because of the man's stare.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you okay? I was just following you and ask if we can be friends. I'm sorry" the man said that made Rain dumbfounded

The heck! This man followed me just to be friends?! He was build weird!

"You could have just told me a minute ago that you wanna be friends, dude. Please, don't do that again, okay?" Rain said calmly.

"Okay, by the way my name is Light Night" the man now named Light said and reach his hand to Rain

"Oh, I'm Rain Reef" Rain said and shook Light's hand.