C14;

"Did you know that..." Rain said looking at his brother, who's busy with whatever he is doing in his laptop.

"aren't you curious of what I am going to say?" Rain insisted as Cloud just grunt at him and said

"What do you want again? The last time you did this kinda thing you didn't even said anything except for your line 'Did you know that'. For the last time, and please next time continue what you are suppose to say or else I'll just let you be and be a rotten Rain. No what?"

Rain rolled his eyes at him and just smirked like what he have been doing since.

"See? Even if I ask or bother you to tell me what, you wouldn't even say it." Cloud said while typing.

"Hey! Okay you are right my brother, but this time, i will tell you what, so stop what you are doing and listen to me"

Cloud grunted and paused his work as he looks at his brother with brow raised.

"Remember Kyle? Ohh! I bet you wouldn't remember. So Kyle sent me an email saying that we will be having school reunion with your batch. It's like two batch in a reunion, uh it's like that I know you know what I mean. And we will fly back at the end of the month. By the way the reunion is ten days after this month. Fix all your schedule so there wont be problems by that time." Rain said smiling at Cloud.

"Why?"

Rain glared at his brother "What do you mean 'Why?'. Cloud it is what it is. Or are you nervous because you are thinking that your lover boy is going to be there?" Rain teases his brother, but got a hard glare instead.

"Can you please shut up, Dark's not my lover okay? And what does it make me if he attends. It's his life, you are making it an issue again"

"Dude, you pretty know that I'm not making things up. During our stay here for the past three years, you knew that you've changed since Dark confessed. Ahh! Stop right there mister!" Rain shouted as he see his brother was about to smack him in the head. He always do that when he was reminding Cloud what happened that day.

In denial.

"I know you are confused now on what you like and not, but if you want to know the answer to your everyday question for the last three years, I advise you to go and have a talk with Dark. You know him Cloud, he's a great guy and maybe he moved on from you now. It's been a while."

Cloud just nod and went back to his work. But deep inside where his bother cannot hear and see his thoughts, the thought that Dark moved on from him made him uncomfortable.

Who would I blame except me, if he truly moved on, I will not talk about the past and let him be. Because he deserves a person who loves him and can make him laugh and happy. Unlike me, who always gives him the worst things.