C11;

Cloud's still staring at Dark with complicated look. In a few seconds he recovered from the shock and cleared his throat.

"D-Dark, I don't know what to say. I j-just, are you kidding with me right now? 'cause if you are I will forget this and, and you know still-"

"C-Cloud I'm serious okay? This is not a joke, or do you see me as a joke now?" Dark cut Cloud from what he was about to say.

Cloud looked at the pained expression of Dark, feeling guilty so he didn't say anything.

"Dark, I'm sorry. I can't accept your confession, like bruh, there are a lot of people out there for you to choose from. And you like me? The heck. Forget me now, you'll get even hurt 'cause I don't like men at all and I'm leaving." Cloud said, he looks so cold and confident outside but he felt so guilty looking at the sad Dark, he just wanna take back all the things he said and run into him and give him a hug and accept his co-

Wait!? What? What accept! I don't even like men!!!! Why is he an exception for this! Just because I felt guilty I should accept him? No way.

Cloud shook his head and snatched his arms away from Dark as he run away from him. So far that he didn't even knew until he was in their house's porch! When he stopped all the pain in his legs, because he run so fast and far, clash into him as well as his super fast heartbeat that made him think 'Is this all because I run, or because I run and something else?'

The front door opens and Azure saw Cloud grasping for air.

"C-Cloud? What happened to you?" Azure said worried for Cloud because he looks like he was about to pass out, and he was right when Cloud reach for his hand to him, but before Azure hold him he lost his consciousness good thing Azure was fast to support him not to fall directly on the ground.

Azure carries the unconscious Cloud in his arms towards the house and place him on the spacious sofa at the living room.

"What the heck happened to this child?" Azure murmurs and checks Cloud's pulse and all. He sighed in relief when he felt that Cloud is okay now.

Azure texted Rain to hurry back home. Azure can interrogate Rain for what happen to Cloud.

In a few minutes, Rain barge inside the house and looks at his Dad, who is sitting on n the sofa where Cloud was on but Azure transferred him to his room to sleep more comfortable.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Rain asked his Dad and sat on the single chair beside his Dad.

"Cloud passed out when he arrives, what happen to him?"

Rain looks at his Dad confused thinking he didn't saw Cloud after class. " I don't have an ideal what happened to him at school, but we can ask Jana. I'm sure she knows something, she and Cloud go together. Lemme just call her real quick"

Rain look for Jana's contacts and dialed it. And just a few rings Jana answered the call.

"What happens to Cloud?" Rain spoke before Jana could say anything.

"O-oh, Cloud's home I see" Jana said with a sigh that made Rain frown as well as Azure 'cause the phone was in speaker.

"What do you mean by that? Is there something happened in school? You better say what happened because Cloud passed out when he arrived"

"H-he passed out?! Okay okay I'll tell you everything, but it's very hard to explain, I'll just send you the video and please, please I beg you to umm don't tease him or anything." Jana said  reminding him.

Rain nod but soon realized that Jana can't see, and it made him and Azure chuckled.

"Okay, just send me the video Yu are talking about thanks Jana" Rain said as Jana replied with a grunt and ends the call. In a few seconds a video from Jana was sent to Rain's. The video was Dark confessing to Cloud and Cloud run away.

Azure and Rain looked at each other with wide shocked eyes as they look up when they heard a footsteps going down.