C16

Cloud's eyes was so wide that in any minute now they will pop out off. 

"D-Dark!" He whispered but Dark heard him as he walk towards him with a little kid holding his right hand. 

"The heck you have a child!?" Cloud couldn't contain his emotions and shouted those words while pointing his finger towards the kid who looked curiously at him. 

Dark smiled faintly as he looks at Cloud amused. 

"Yes, he is our child" He said seriously making Cloud look at him with disbelief. 

A minutes passed and Cloud was still looking between Dark and the kid beside him. 

"Uncle Dark why is Uncle Cloud  looking at us like that?"

"Uncle?! You said he was our child!" Cloud said with disbelief that made the duo chuckled at him. Dark couldn't take it anymore, so we went to hug Cloud tight that earn some sigh of relief from Cloud. 

Cloud wouldn't deny that he missed Dark too so he hug him back and lean on him as he felt comfortable in Dark's arms. 

"I missed you so much babe" Dark said and kissed Cloud on his forehead. 

"I missed you too, and I am sorry for running away thee years ago. I'm here to correct my mistakes and I promise to not run away from my feelings for you and to you" Cloud said looking like a love struck fool while maintaining an intimate eye contact from Dark. 

Dark was so happy with what Cloud said, all the suffering he felt for three long years. Now he forgot about it because Cloud is here now and wont run away from him again. 

"Uncle what about my ice cream?" Silver said whining at the two as they chuckled at his cuteness. 

"We'll buy them for you later okay? Just let us miss each other for now I'll buy you five ice cream" Dark said as he went to grab Cloud's baggage and put it in the trunk of the car. 

As they are heading home Silver was happy eating his ice cream on his car seat Cloud looks at Dark who is very handsome while driving. 

"Babe stop looking at me, I cannot concentrate driving" Dark pouted that made Cloud chuckle, so cute. 

"Baby, whose child is Silver? Is he really our child?" Cloud asked curiously. 

"No, he was my sister's child. We will have our own when the right time comes. And they will be with us as they grow up" Dark said lovingly. Cloud smiled and thought how lucky he is having Dark by his side. 

"I love you Dark" He said with all his love. Dark went to park the car beside the road and looked at Cloud and said with all his heart 

"I love you too Cloud, let's be together forever okay?"

"Okay my love"  

~END~