C4;

Their class have been restored into normal setting. Where they go to class and just the regular classes.

Cloud's first period just ended just a minute ago, and he was now heading towards his next class.

Cloud went to school with Rain in their respective college uniforms. Cloud is from the college of Mass Communication, he is now at his junior year. Rain is from the college of  Business Management and at his sophomore.

They went to school pretty good. Cloud was dropped by Rain on his college as he drove on his college.

As soon as Cloud went out of the car a lot of people look at his direction. And the way their eyes glimmer, he new something was up. He's not the Editor -in-Chief of the University for nothing, and when he saw their eyes he saw gossip in them.

Cloud look back at them with a glare and said "what are you looking at?"

"NOTHING!" Everyone said in unison like they were the University's choir. And he knew something was up.

"You come forward!" Cloud raising his voice as he called a girl who is in front of him.

"Tell me why you all are looking at me like I'm a walking gossip" he said, as the girl was flustered and look back at her friends for help. But no one was looking at her, they all look away not meeting her begging eyes. So she have no choice but to tell what she know.

Cloud was known to be a tyrant, especially that he handle the university press, he control what is to be paste in the newspaper issued by the University and the post in the school forum. She doesn't want to be in the headline.

"Umm there is a photo that is floating around the campus, and it was a photo of you and Dark." She said still flustered.

Cloud frown not getting the tea so he said "And? Continue Ms."

"Uhh, i-in t-the picture, umm you were carrying a little girl, about 3 to 4 years old. And you were looking at Dark lovingly and he was looking at you smiling" she said. And what Cloud heard from her make him slightly lost his balance and staggered.

"W-What?" Cloud said shocked!

"Can I see it! Give me your phone, where is that photo!" He is sure that it was photoshopped! How could he look at Cloud like that?

The girl gave her phone to him with the photo flashed in it. Cloud look at it carefully scanning every emotions he see. But all he saw is Wind being shy and him looking at Dark DUMBFOUNDED! NOT LOVINGLY. And Dark looking amused. The heck!

"What's wrong with your eyes people! Cannot you see that I was dumbfounded here not looking at him like a love sick fool? What's wrong with your eyes?" Cloud said to the people around him. He gave the phone back and went to his class.

Cloud sighed in what happen a while ago. I know I'm insensitive in people's emotions but I know mine!

When he went into his second subject his classmates looked away from him as they try to pretend to do their own thing even if it's so obvious that they were still gossiping about that photo.

Cloud let them be and went to his seat. Jana is also in this class but she seems to be a bit later than him.

A few minutes have passed and Jana went on the classroom and sat beside Cloud.

"Chief, I have the photo of Dark when he was in his speech the other day" Jana said smiling at him and showed him her phone with Dark giving his speech.

He was about to say "good" when one of his classmate fake coughed and the others mimicked. And now everybody was doing a fake cough!

"Hmm? What's with you all, did you all got some disease or something?" Jana said looking at the people around them. Cloud looked at her confused. Jana didn't know?