C12;

Cloud slowly opened his eyes looking confused when he saw that he is in his room. Then a second pass when all the events happen at the auditorium clash into him like a truck. From confused to shock to nervous. His emotions change pretty fast. When he recovers he went out from his bed and rush out, went down the stairs.

He saw his brother and Dad looking at him as he walk towards them. Cloud looks at his father seriously and said

"Dad tell Aunt Claire to expect me tomorrow at the airport and tell her to fetch me. And I'll be leaving today I'll just pack some things. I'll be staying at Aunt Claire until, I don't know, but I'll visit you sometimes or you could visit me there, okay? Okay, I'll pack now and leave now too." Azure and Rain couldn't even react about what Cloud said when Cloud runs back upstairs to pack his things.

After a minute both father and son gain their consciousness and looked at each other shook again.

"D-Did he said he'll be leaving tonight?" Azure said to Rain his voice cannot believe what his eldest son said a while ago.

"Y-Yeah, he said he'll stay at Aunt Claire's. Dad I think he's gonna hide away from Dark, the other night he just said he'll stay here, but now he want to go there!" Rain said frowning.

Azure looks back at Cloud's retreating back and sighed. If this is the only way that he can stay at Claire, I will not intervene; I just don't know for Rain. Azure gave Rain a side glance and frown.

"Why don't we just let him do what he wants?" Azure said and sat down crossing his arms in front of his chest. Rain looks at his Dad frowning and said

"Dad, can you hear yourself right now? You are taking this as an opportunity to make Cloud stay in Aunt Claire? Aunt Claire lives across the sea! Like away from home. I won't let him go!" Rain said and went to Cloud's room.

Azure sighed at his stubborn second child. Rain may look like a happy go person and very naughty child, but he loves his family and he's kind of possessive. Rain may joke around with his brother, but one thing is for sure, he cannot be away from his family. They almost lost Rain because of his mother's death, because he went through depression. And thank God Cloud is with him through that phase of his life, and that could be one of the reason why he cannot let Cloud leave from home.

When Rain got into Cloud's room,  glared at Cloud who's packing his clothes absentminded.

"Are you just doing this to get away from Dark? Just because he confessed to you? Huh! Are you being a coward Cloud! This is not like you at all!" Rain shouted mad.

Cloud looks back at him eyes holding a visible guilt. For being a coward and running away from Dark.

"R-Rain I don't know what to do. I feel guilty and awkward and I've never been in a situation like this before. Please let me do this, I can only think this way" Cloud looks at Rain with pleading eyes while holding his folded clothes ready to pack in his luggage.

"Okay, I'll let you do you. But let me come with you, I can't stay here knowing you are away." Rain said looking at his brother determined to be with him no matter what.

Cloud just sighed with a small smile and nod at Rain.