Chapter Five

Rose had a habit of working late. She had been sat in her office the rest of the day and was preparing to sign everything off and go home, that was until her good friend Victoria walked in.

"What's cookin', good lookin'." She smirked knowing it would most definitely piss Rose off.

"V please leave me alone, today has been very stressful!" She almost growled.

Rose was a very strict person. She didn't like to be interrupted, talked back to, ignored, taken advantage of and most importantly she needed to be in charge.

She was a very dominant person, inside and out the bedroom. Sometimes she would get paid for it too. Rose used to be apart of a BDSM club down in one of the old bars. Occasionally she would still get a call asking for a session.

She liked it that way.

"Okay Boss." Victoria snickered. "Me and Daisy are off now, she needs a nap and i need a glass of wine. I've left the cheques in the conference room and sent you the last of the emails that need answers!" She huffed. It's been a long day.

Daisy was Victoria's girlfriend. Much like rose, they too were involved in the life of BDSM. Rose had met them once at the bar, she was new there and they helped ease her nerves. Ever since, all three have been inseparable.

Once Rose had managed to set up her own Law Firm, she was able to employ Victoria and Daisy. They have been a huge help to the company, V even landing some of the biggest partnerships.

"Thank you, i know how many files I've handed you this past week. Your help hasn't gone unnoticed V, i promise." Rose stoped to put everything down on her desk, slowing leaning back in her chair whilst crossing her arms over her chest.

"It better not have, you've worked Daisy to the bone. She napping way more than usual." Victoria didn't want to seem like a dick, but she really did want to discuss Daisy's hours with Rose. Nothing major, maybe just a few more breaks for her to let lose.

"I'm working on sorting hours. Once i find a new assistant things will be a lot easier. I will be able to focus purely on what i need to focus on, and you can focus solely on what you need to focus on. No more mixing it up." Rose explained, already planning out the blog she's going to put up about the new assistant spot.

"Oh really, well how about that girl you were with at lunch, looked like you two were having a fabulous time. I've never seen you act so soft around someone. I had to do a double take and check it was you!" Victoria started, already seeing the quirk in Roses eyebrow. "I mean wow! I could swear i even saw you blush!"

"Okay that's enough. What happened to you needing to get home. Times ticking and i'm sure Daisy is already going to be in a bad mood." Rose got up from her chair and made her way over to Victoria. She hated when people made her sound vulnerable.

"Speak of the devil."

When Rose averted her eyes from Victoria to the door, they instantly softened when she could see Daisy tiredly walking over to them whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" Victoria cooed at how adorable her girlfriend looked at that moment.

Daisy nodded her head before looking at Rose.

"Auntie Rose!" She squealed, running into the older woman's arms.

"Hey superstar! You okay?" She embraced the girl in a tight hug , completely forgetting about what she and Victoria were talking about just a moment ago.

"Mhm, sleepy though." Daisy yawned.

"Oh i'm sure you are, how about you and mommy go home and get some rest okay? How does that sound?"

The younger girls mood lightened when she heard the word rest. Especially if she could rest with her Mommy!

She crawled out of Roses arms and almost immediately ran into Victoria's, causing both the older woman to chuckle.

"We should be off. But honestly Rose, i need you to explain what that was at lunch. Such a shocker!" She winked at Rose before scooping Daisy up in her arms and walking out.

When Rose was left by herself she took a deep intake of breath.

Maybe Addilyn could be the new assistant. I mean she could possibly already have a job but it's worth the shot right?

If anything, Rose just wanted to spend more time with her.

As she finally decided to get up and get ready to go home, her phone rang from behind the desk.