Chapter 18

The Arknights reported back to Briggs about the info they found and she contacted Ironwood and requested an urgent meeting immediately. They are now waiting in a conference room as Ironwood alongside Winter and Clover arrive.

Briggs: Took you long enough James.

Ironwood: Well the Atlas Council is doing their usual rants and I have to be the poor sap that has to listen to it.

Briggs: Oof that's got to suck, at least the Arcadian Council doesn't do that. We don't complain when someone has the big stick unlike your Council.

Jaune: Or even any of the other 3 Councils, they approve of our operations because they benefit from it, telling the citizens that they are the ones that requested for us and that it was their idea to bring us to help the Citizens of their Kingdom.

Briggs: Don't worry, those idiots don't know this but we have been gathering numerous files and documents about their so called "business dealings". Once the Vytal Festival goes out we'll have someone anonymously send this on the web.

Ironwood: I can't wait to see the look on their faces, anyway Jaune you already know Winter.

Winter: It's good to see you guys again.

Arslan: To you as well Winter, Flynt told us you did the Pilot Gauntlet and your time is just as good as the others.

Brawn: What was her time?

Flynt: 24 seconds. Nearly beat Jaune's record.

Sun: Damn, you nearly beat all of us.

Jaune: Looks like you have the skills to be a pilot in no time Winter.

Winter: Thanks Jaune.

Ironwood: Then this is Clover Ebi, he is the leader of the Ace Ops, I take it you heard of them.

Nebula: Yup.

Ironwood: Clover these are the officers of the Arknights, this is Captain Jaune Arc leader of the Arknights and his second in commands Lieutenants Arslan Atlan, Sun Wukong, Nebula Violette, Brawn Ni, and Flynt Coal.

Clover: Nice to finally meet the Arknights.

Jaune: To you as well Clover, I heard from Winter about the Ace Ops and I would love to meet them well except for Harriet. Heard she'll just brag that Atlas is better than Arcadia.

Clover: Yeah, sorry about her. She tends to be very arrogant and boastful, I'll try to tone down her attitude.

Sun: Let's hope so.

Ironwood: So why have you called for us Briggs?

Briggs nods as Jaune shows her the datapad as they placed a cord on it as they began to replay all the intel they were able to acquire from their stakeout with Adam and Alister. When Ironwood heard about Alister getting his hands on Atlas Tech, despite him putting extreme security measures, he was furious.

Ironwood: Dammit, looks like I need to do something about this. Winter, Clover when we get back we need to do a full overhaul of our Military. I don't care if they complain if I see a anything that says they had some form of "business dealings" I want them out.

Winter/Clover: Understood General.

Ironwood: I might as well just resign and join your group but my hands are really tied right now. If I leave, who knows what Atlas will do.

Jaune: What do we do about the stolen tech?

Ironwood: I'll have Penny look into that. Once we find the Warehouse of the stolen equipment I want them destroyed, there's a possibility out tech has already been compromised.