Another Discovery.

A pair of Red and Blue eyes glowed in the dark as two kids walked around the forest, looking for something.

"He's going to panic."

"Seafoam's watching him until we return. She will keep him calm. We need to find that noise."

A soft noise filled the air, grabbing their attention. They went over to see a trembling toddler. Green eyes touched the Red and Blue pairs as they knelt down.

"Aw... hello." The small boy blinked as one of the kids picked him up.

"You shouldn't be left alone. C'mon."

???

The two kids carried the toddler into the small house as a blonde went over to them.

"Success?"

"Yeah. How is he?"

"Panic attack. He won't leave his room." The other two gulped before getting the smaller boy comfy.

???

The trio were playing with the younger boy when a soft noise escaped a door. They turned as a bluenette entered the room and saw them.

"Lapis...?" The blue eyed girl went over as he studied the new arrival. "We're back. It's ok." He didn't answer before going over to the toddler. The red eyed kid instantly spoke.

"We heard this little guy earlier and went looking." Lapis still had yet to answer as he sat down in the blue eyed girl's original spot. The toddler crawled into his lap as he winced, causing the child to freeze up. The other three were quiet as he finally spoke, gently taking the kid into his arms.

"Sorry..." The blonde smiled before laying a blanket over them.

"Rest Lapis..."