Breathe.

Crepe blinked a little as Lapis hissed. Apparently someone was near the house and Lapis was alert. Seafoam hummed as Crepe slipped upstairs, wanting nothing with the others until a crash hit. He jerked before freezing up. He hated this, but he had nowhere to hide. He finally went downstairs as Admiral yelped.

"Lapis!" Crepe blinked as the nen aura encased Lapis, grabbing the attackers instantly.

"Go! I'll- I'll hold them off-" He gulped as he sent the group flying. Crepe bolted as the others raised their voices. He got a safe distance before a loud sound filled the air. He froze. He had to keep moving.

???

Lapis growled as his waterbending activated, holding the attackers down. Dijon and Admiral had gotten out finally, but Seafoam was still behind him. He gulped.

"Seafoam, go- I can hold them."

"I'm not leaving you behind!" He gritted his teeth as a chuckle filled the air.

"Well then-"

???

Crepe paused as Admiral caught up to him. She had scars lining up her arms and legs while her breathing was soft. In her arms was a bag.

"You forgot this-" He smiled a little as he took the bag. A scream filled the air as Admiral gulped. "Be safe. I don't know where Dijon is, but if you find him, stay with him."

"Ok-" She smiled before running towards the scream. Crepe ran the other way, hoping to come across Dijon.

???

Lapis and Seafoam were bound up, passed out in a wagon. Admiral's voice ran through the air as she raced over to the enemies.

"Hey! Let them go!" The person in the wagon scoffed.

"Get her." She dodged the incoming attacks before activating her nen.

"Warfront!"

The group got into the air, but she expected that.

"Gravity!"

Oh she had them. Her nen pinned them down as she got into the air.

"Wave wing!"

The guy chuckled as he blocked the attack.

"Hunter! Who do you think you are?" She growled as she brought out her ID.

"I, Admiral of the Legendary Hunters Academy and Member of the Hunters Association of Nen, are bringing you in for arrest!" He chuckled.

"Pity. Vortex."

Her vision went dark instantly. What the-

???

Crepe gulped as he looked around. He still had yet to find Dijon and the battle had gone quiet. A soft noise finally touched his ears.

"Crepe-" He turned instantly, seeing Dijon against a tree. A large scar rested on his stomach as he trembled. Crepe went over.

"Why are you still awake? Rest-" Dijon instantly took a knee as he gasped a little. Crepe flinched. "Dijon-" He trembled. There was no way he could move Dijon on his own. But he didn't want to leave him here. He settled for hugging the redhead close, listening to his soft breathing, before a noise alerted him.

???

Lapis hissed as he held the two girls close, protecting them from the group that had grabbed them.

"At least let Admiral go! She has a job!" The leader chuckled.

"Oh we know. A job that should fall." Seafoam had yet to move. Admiral had at least made a motion to say she was alive, but he worried about the blonde.

"Can we at least get Seafoam some medical support?!" The leader hummed as Admiral stirred a little.

"She'll live. Besides, shouldn't you worry about yourself?" He hissed as he brought the duo close, gaining a noise from Admiral.

"Over my dead body!"