Raid.

Crepe was not nice when they broke into the castle. Dijon had vanished somewhere, so Crepe and the female went without him. They found Seafoam first as she teared up.

"Crepe!" He hugged her as she trembled. "Why are you here-" A loud scream filled the air as the other female's nen captured some guard's mind.

"Die." They collapsed upon the order as she turned to them. "Let's go." Crepe helped the blonde to her feet as they looked for the other two. She gulped.

"Crepe- You shouldn't have come here."

He hummed as he focused a ball of nen into his hand before firing it at a guard's shield, breaking it with ease before the older woman twisted her hand, causing him to collapse upon a painful twist. They found Admiral as he called out.

"Leave her alone!" The other woman's nen grabbed the guards while Crepe's nen summoned a bolt of lightning to destroy the machine. Seafoam went over and freed the brunette as she collapsed.

"Admiral-" The older woman quickly took out the guards before pausing.

"Is this all?" Crepe shook his head.

"Lapis is still somewhere."

A hiss filled the air from somewhere, almost signaling his location. They went after it, finding him still in the cells as the leader taunted him. Admiral tiredly trembled before the older woman stepped in and activated her nen.

"It would be such a shame if someone caused damage."

A scream followed, unsure who, before she went out, Lapis getting dragged behind her. He was plopped in front of them as she stretched. The group hugged him as she sighed.

"Let's go."

~~~

Dijon was quietly waiting outside as they came out, Lapis carrying the girls to help them relax. Seafoam got off to hug the redhead while Crepe helped Admiral over. Lapis glared at the older woman before she spoke, grabbing their attention.

"Nice to see such a reunion. Good luck." Dijon was about to speak before Lapis cut him off with his own words.

"Θα σε δω από την άλλη πλευρά." She merely waved back, disappearing into some mist.