CONCERTE

Miguel's pov.
I woke up with y/n beside me and I held her close to me. "I have a performance today" she says half asleep.
"Can I watch" I asked "that's why I told you" she laughed a bit.

"Alright are the other coming" I asked "they already know" She smiled "hey assholes time for y/n concrete" Brady says leaning on the door frame.

"Alright I'm gonna get dress" y/n says getting up. "Same" I smiled I got up and changed into a white shirt and jeans. Y/n walked out in a black shirt and baggy cargo pants.

"EMO!" mason shouted "shut up you little insect" Y/n shouted "bite me" mason. Shouts back sitting his tongue "oh I will" y/n towards mason attacking him almost instantly.

I pulled her away by her waist. "Don't be dumb" I frowned she stuck her tongue out on last time before heading for the van.

We arrived to the venue and y/n /!: everyone else went with her. She got ready and got her mic adjust and everything.

She was ready "what song you preforming?" Tristan asked "Yesh" Tristan says

Y/N POV
"Do I wanna know" Finn walks in.

"Yeah" I smile

We walked on stage, I held my new guitar before strumming the strings. They crowd cheered and shouted in excitement.

"Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like summat in your teeth?" Finn sings and all the girls are going wild

I rolled my eyes "Are there some aces up your sleeve Have you no idea that you're in deep? I dreamt about you nearly every night this week"

"How many secrets can you keep? 'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat" I sing with a use smile on my face.

"Until I fall asleep Spilling drinks on my settee" Finn sings they crowd grew louder.

(Do I wanna know?)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby, we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

"Crawling back to you Ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'Cause I always do Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through" I've never thought I could sing this hard.

"Crawling back to you" I trailed with my head falling back.

I could smell the edits.

TIME SKIP

"Your incredible" Miguel says hugging me "you have to teach me the cords" he shouts "I will and I promise"

"That was hot" Maddie smiled  I hugged them all before we left back home.