TE AMO

We all have our own things to do today but Brady and I decided to got to the gym. "What are you working on?" Brady asked "glutes and legs" I say "shoulder and abs" he says.

We walked in and immediately started to work out for a good hour straight until I got a notification that Miguel was on live.

I joined obvious and requested to join. "Y/N!" He shouted and accepted. My face appeared and I smiled "hi Miguel" I smiled "where did you go?" He asked "gym with Brady" I say moving the camera Brady flexing in-front of the mirror.

"Do you want anything?" I asked "huh?" He says "do you want anything" I shouted. Brady and I we're walking out and got in the Uber to the mall. "DO YOU WANT ANYTHING!" I shouted "yeah" he laughed

"I'll text you" he giggled "bye Miguel" I say laughing
"Te amo" he says bringing his face towards the camera "love you too"j no I say leaving the live.

"Awww" Brady says nudging my shoulder "shut up Brady" I laughed we arrived before buying cheetos for mason and a few other things for the rest of us.

"Your cost will be 30.95" he says he was around our age and very cute. "Here" I say handing my card "I'll pay" Brady hands him a forty. "Um- yeah just a quick question are you guys dating?" He asked.

"EW-NO" Brady shouted "ow" I say holding my chest.
"Unless I want to go to the grave early then yeah" he says laughing. "Oh I see how it is" I say before arguing.

"Can I have your number" he says breaking the arugememt. "Yeah sure" I smiled "what will" Miguel say Brady mumbles "shut up you insect" I say.

I wrote his number on his arm before leaving. We arrived. "Y/N GAVE A BOY NUMBER"

Everyone literally summoned to ask me questions especially mason and Miguel.

"Is he cute"
"Is he better than me"
"Do I have to kill someone"
"Is he blonde?"

I think you know which questions were Miguel. "No one Mickey" I say "some boy at the register ask me so I gave it to him" I say. He raised his eyebrows "I thought the whole point of black phone was not to talk to strangers" he said looking at me deeply.

"It's not like I would date him" I say rolling my eyes "SO YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT" mason shouting "yes WHAT NO" I shouted.

"So you do?" Mickey says "SHUT UP I DONT " is at flopping on the couch. "Anyways I bought some stuff"

"FUCK YEAH CHEETOS" mason shouted. I smiled until I got a call I shot up. To see Miguel already picking it up.

"Hello?" He says "she's busy man" he spoke into the phone. "MIGUEL!" I shouted before running. "It's best if you block her cause she's never gonna pick up" he says running away from me.

I lunged at him before taking my phone off him.
I was on top of him before calling him back.

"Sorry that's my. Friend" I say apologising "which frequent the one from the store?" He asked "no I different one" I laughed.

"Oh okay" he says. "He's just a bit protective"  I laughed he FaceTimed me. And I answered "hey" I laughed with my hair a mess "he's just a friend?" He asked "yeah" I trailed "then why are you on top of him" he says.

"Oh fuck" I say getting off Miguel. But his hands held me down. "Get off Miguel" I whisper shouted "I'm not letting go" he says. "Come on" I say trying to pull away from his grip.

"I'll call you back"

I sighed and threw my head on Miguel's chest. He placed his hand on my hair and stroke my head.

"I hate you"

"I love you too" he says with a small chuckle