SUPRISE

I woke up to kicking on my face and stomach, i opened my eyes to see everyone on the one bed.

"What the fuck?" I at getting up. "Sorry y/n we were just scared" Becca says "speak for yourself being scared for pussies" Tristan says "then why are you here?" I laughed.

He went quite. "Hug me" he says scooting towards me.
"Awe is Tristan scared" I say in my baby voice. "No" he says sharply. "Can I hug my bff" he laughed.

We all got dressed and I changed into a black j Coke shirt and Black cargo pants. We walked outside to see the Ethan Hawke and some other of our stafff sitting there.

"Hi?" Brady says "what you guys doing here" mason says "can't I visit my house?" Ethan laughed "wait this is your house?!" Maddie shouted he shook his head "y/n punched a hole in the wall!" Jordan snitched "wow!" I say glaring at him.

Brady just laughed "Tristan and Brady smashed multiple windows trying to play baseball inside" he says again "okay 6ix 9nine" Tristan says turning his head slowly.

"Always Your Caregiver said you don't have groceries" he says handing me his black card "how much money is on this!" Miguel shouted "spend as much as you need" he says walking out.

We were all out doing shopping and the things we need for the house since our producer/caregiver said

"You guys need to be more independent" so he gave us a credit card and told us to be wise n shit.

My question is why would you give a bunch of immature teens a credit card? Oh well let's spend someone MONEY!

We got to the mall and bought snacks new containers to organise the houses pantry and other shit we also bought toilet paper and stuff.

We all got into the van before making it home I opened the door with my house key we packed all our stuff away and the pantry looked so organised.

We made it to the theatre room I was talking to Miguel about artic monkey and how I'll sell my left Kidney to go watch them preform. Mason opened the door just to be scared by Finn in the grabber mask my hand through to Miguel's and held it tight. "who gave you that" I say letting my tense shoulder relax.

"Found it in Brady's room" he laughed "don't go through my stuff Finn" he says snatching the mask.

I laughed I looked at Miguel and started to let go of his hand just for him to hold it tighter. He did this all without giving me a single look. I smiled

"Oh and Ethan down there with a black box" he says pointing we all ran down there "I have a surprise" he says smirking we all looked at each other

He opened the box just too see a small ass dog. It must've been a while for us to process that it's a small puppy.

The first person to react was becca then Maddie then the rest of our slow ass it must've love Maddie and I cause it never left us

Probably because we didn't let it.

"Girl or boy?" Tristan asked "boy"

"YEAH ONE OF THE BOYS" Jordan and Brady celebrated "what's his name?" Miguel asked sitting beside me "you just pick" he laughed we thought long and hard.

"James?" becca says "no what the fuck" Brady says "damn okay" she rolled her eyes "how about Bolt?" Miguel says rubbing his cheeks "yeah bolt you like that?" Mason says.

We went pairs playing with bolt until it was our curfew