Proud parents

Miguel and I have been getting really close lately and I'm not complaining he's helped me with the drama and get through school work without me really asking for it.

I'm grateful for him, but k have another feeling deep down that's not what I think it is.

I hope it isn't cause I will loose my shit if it is.

But let's ignore it like every normal teen with trust issues. I heard a knock on my door to see Tristan and Brady walk in. "So what do you want from the store?" They asked "why you asking?" I frowned "because you've been acting like a bitch all day and staging in the room" Tristan shouts.

"And worst of all you haven't even eaten yet" Brady says punching my cheek. "I'm fine" I laughed "who hurt you?" Tristan says placing his hand on my forehead.

"Was it Miguel do I have to kill him" Brady says cracking his knuckles "actually can you get me peppermint mints ice cream and candy" I say "sir yes sir" they saluted before leaving

"Wait can you bring Miguel" I asked Tristan smirked "okay" Tristan trailed before closing the door behind him. Miguel walked in "hey y/n you okay?" He asked I nodded. We chilled for a bit scrolling through tiktok.

And doing whatever until Brady and Tristan brusted through "well that's disappointing" Tristan's says "we were expecting you to you know CUDDLE" Brady shouted we laughed.

They through my stuff at me and slammed the door. "Here" I grave him the candy to eat and we watched a movie on my computer.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "You okay?" Miguel asked "yeah just a bit tired" I say softly slowing drifting away. "Goodnight y/n" he says kissing my forehead I smiled before finally closing my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later with Miguel's head on my and I let his head fall into my lap while I scroll through tiktoks until I came across a ship edit of Miguel and I but a photo caught me off guard was me and Miguel just fro a few minutes ago.

I frowned and saw BRADY AND TRISTAN posted on their story.

"Im gonna kill these kids" I mumbled "killing who?l Miguel saying getting up his hair was a mess. "Look" I showed him the edit "isn't that us" he asked "yeah" I say "we look cute" he smiled still half a sleep.

I smiled while getting up.

I quickly ran outside to see that Brady and Tristan weren't there "where are they?" I asked "they left cause they knew you were going to be mad" mason said.

"You know where they went?" I asked "I'm not a snitch" mason laughed. I rolled my eyes

I walked back in to see that my bed was made and Miguel was gone. I turn around to see him was in the grabbed mask my first instinct wasn't to scream it was to throw hands and that's what I did.

One punch to the jaw. I realised and I apologise a lot.
I hugged him and kissed his jaw "im so sorry" I begged for forgiveness "it's okay" he says holding my waisting and hugging me again.

"Our kids are growing up so fast" I turned around to see Brady and Tristan once again.

"Your fucking dead" I shout before chasing them.

"DONT KILL ME" Brady shouted "I WANNA LIVE TILL TWENTY!" Tristan shouted

Another short chapter I'm trying my best guys but I hope you guys enjoying the book the next chapter will be a long chapter I promise.