WELCOME HOME PT1

I got a call from Ethan and we had a shameless family reunion. And I got dressed up and ready to go to the SHAMELESS REUNION. I was so excited because I get to see everyone and I'm grown now.

So they can stop treating me like a kid, "can I bring a plus one?" I asked "yeah just one not the whole gang" Ethan says laughing "I won't" I laughed before hanging up. I opened the door to Miguel's room to see them in matching pink pajamas watching clueless

I laughed, "anyways Miguel you want to come as my plus one for my shameless reunion?" I asked him. "SHAMELESS?" I heard jacob shouted "yes shameless" I frowned "I love shameless I eat sleep and dream about it and meeting the cast" he says.

"Why don't you come to jacob" I asked "NO!" Tristan shouted "why not?" I frowned "because..." Tristan paused "Because?" I says folding my arms over my chest

"Because! He's having a pamper night with us" Brady spoke up. "Okay then so Miguel?" I sh with a wider smile "of course let me get ready" he says getting up I couldn't help but smile.

My heart felt electric when he's near. But.... Nevermind.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Operation (Make up a ship name) is in action"Tristan says "now that sounds like an offensive word" Jordan laughed "oh shut up Jordan" Tristan foods his arms.

"I don't know why they don't. Fat already everyone knows" mason shouts in frustration "that's why it's mission has to park or all hope is lost" Brady speeches laughs filled the room as the boys knew that Miguel has feelings.

Y/n brushed his hair into a neat bun "you baby hairs are imaculant" she says holding her mouth. "There so cute" she says kissing his forehead countless times.

"Thank you y/n" Miguel says with blush crawling all over his cheek "you ready?" She asked him as they both went into the threats room tk beg Jacob, Brady or even Tristan to take them.

"Fine" Brady says pulling up his shorts

PART 2 COMING OUT TOMORROW ITS ALMOST 12:00 and I'm tired so Goodnight🫶🏿