INTERNET CRAZE

It's been months since Miguel's and I alleged 'break up' because I was out filming M3GAN with Maddie little sister. I was just a small character but I played a major roll but then was brutally murdered

Well now it was the premiere I wore a grey dress and some. Clear heels I did my hair and make up before I heard as knock on the door before seeing my date.

"Aww Miguel!!" I shouted jumping in him I gave him a kiss on his cheek "you ready?" I asked "born ready" he says laughing we did a tiktok as he held my waist and kissed my lips and cheek.

We obviously kept it in drafted as so we thought we got into the car with Maddie violet we did yet again another tiktok before arrived Maddie and I went out first then Maddie and Miguel he held my hand before we walked down to get our photos taken.

"Well it's not longer a secret" he whispered as I laughed we headed to the theatre and we watched the movie my senses popped up here and there "you look good" he says laughing.

"I'm dead" I say with a slight frown, "oh" he says with a whisper. I laughed to myself as the movie ended and we all clapped before heading up and back home we decided to post the tiktok on both of our accounts and hoped for the best.

NEXT DAY.

We all headed to the Ethan Hawkes house to clear out our rooms and say our goodbyes their was tears and laughter the tears mostly from Tristan and Brady it was funny and said we filled out parents car with our belonging.

We sat in the all most empty house just having fun before everything comes to an end. I had my head in Miguel's lap and he had his head in masons. "Aww look" mason says showing Miguel something before Miguel grabbed his phone and showed me.

It was yet ANOTHER edit of Miguel and I from last night post and photo every caption was THEIR BACK or THEIR TOGETHER AGAIN. I decided to go live on tiktok. "Hey guys Miguel and I have a confession" I say looking up at him.

Comments were filling up. "We never broke up we just needed a break from the internet you know" Miguel says a they we're shocked by understanding and happy that they never broke up.

One by one everyone left before "come on y/n let's go!!" Finn shouted I sighed leaving the house we we're living in for a solid year goodbye forever.