ICE CREAM

Miguel mason and I put a bucket on the door frame waiting for either Tristan or Brady or maybe even Jordan to push it down.

But then Rebecca walked through and got a bucket of ice water dumped on her head "oh shit" I whispered.

"MASON MIGUEL AND Y/N YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!" she shouted we all hides mason hid under the bed and I hid in the closet with Miguel.

I began to breath heavily "we're dead" I say sighing "mhm" I got feels his breath on my lips but I didn't move a muscle.

"Hey y/n" Miguel say "you wanna go out for lunch later?" He asked "mhm sure does the others know?" I asked "no...Just me and you" he says before laughing.

"That's so corny" he laughed I nodded. The closet door swung open and there was Maddie and Becca holding water gun they sprayed us like crazy

"WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!" I shouted at Maddie.
"The winning side" she laughed we walked out all drenched and we had to get dressed again.

I wore a black long sleeve and flared jeans and converse
Miguel wore a white tee and jeans he pulled his hair in a bun.

We both were about to leave the house "we're you too going?" Mason asked tapping his feet on the ground "out?" Miguel trailed "to?"Tristan comes out of nowhere.

"Ice cream" I frowned "why am I even telling you this" I say Grabbing Miguel's shirt and pushing him outside.
I ordered an Uber and we went out and about around the city.

I pulled out my phone "oh my god is that Robin from Black phone?!!!" Waving my phone around in his face
I posted it on my Instagram story.

We finally sat down and at our ice cream.

"Look" he says giving me his phone it was done of those shop edits it was a video of the primers when Miguel looked in my eyes a we were a few inches apart

The song is what gets me "your body language speaks to me" Miguel sings. "I have so many of those tagged" I laughed.

I looked at the comments and saw Miguel's comment.

"😳😳"
So I replied with "🤷‍♀️"

I heard Miguel play a tiktok sound again and again.
"Fornite moved" I sing along. "Can I see" I say.

I snatched his phone and saw an edit of me "damn I'm hot as shit" I laughed I commented. "😩😩" on Miguel's account.

"There gonna think I have a crush on you" he frowned "okay? Who wouldn't?" I laughed. "Come on lates go back to the house" throwing my rubbish in the bin.

"Execute me can I get a photo?" A girl around our age asked. We stood with her and took a photo. "I have a question?" She says holding her phone she's obviously recording and thought we didn't notice.

But I sure did.  "yeah go for it" Miguel says with a smile  "are you guys dating?" She says my eyes widen and my eyebrows fell together "no" we both say sharply..

"Alright hope you guys have a great day" she says leaving.