Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Temptation

After 24 hours of running around all night, Chen Yunxiao and his party finally arrived in city a.

a is originally a prosperous second-tier city with a large foreign population, so it is also a zombie-stricken area.

Captain Zhao watched a group of zombies chasing the car, and suddenly asked, "Captain Chen, how did He Bin know the location of the sewage treatment plant in city a?"

Chen Yunxiao replied, "He Bin said that their school is near the sewage treatment plant, and he escaped after the apocalypse."

"Oh." In fact, Captain Zhao just asked casually.

The sound caused by the car driving on the main road attracted countless zombies to chase the car. Captain Zhao saw that the situation was not good, and the zombies in the whole city came.

Suddenly a large number of thorns rose from the ground, turning these zombies into strings in an instant. Then Captain Zhao used his supernatural powers to set up an earth wall, and used the residential buildings on both sides of the road to separate them from the zombies.

Chen Xiaoyun took advantage of the praise, "Captain Zhao's earth-type abilities are getting more and more powerful."

"I am over-flattered."

He Bin is also an earth-type ability, but his ability is definitely not up to this level. At most, it is a single damage. Seeing this scene, he hopes to improve his ability even more.

As long as he can complete this task, he will definitely be able to get the reuse of the base, and he should be able to get the potion that increases the ability provided by the base.

In fact, what he doesn't know is that these people's ability upgrades are mainly obtained through battles, and the so-called potions that increase their abilities are just the wind from the base, so that more ability users travel thousands of miles to join the base. .

After another three hours, the group finally arrived at the entrance of the sewage treatment plant. Surprisingly, there were four military vehicles parked at the entrance.

Seeing everyone here was shocked, wouldn't they have already been taken first?

Chen Xiaoyun and others immediately got out of the car to check, and they were sure that it was a military vehicle, and there was no one on the four vehicles.

"Is this the person at the base who got the news?" Captain Zhao has the heart to kill. This sewage treatment plant is very important to the base.

Chen Xiaoyun said solemnly, "Don't panic, this car has been parked for at least half a month."

"how do you know?"

"Look at the dust on both sides of this wheel."

Captain Zhao glanced at it and was relieved. The car really didn't move for at least half a month, and the new question came again, "Where's that person?"

Chen Xiaoyun looked at the gate of the sewage treatment plant in city a, "I guess they all died inside."

The people who can be sent to carry out this kind of task are also elites, and there are many people who have been proved by the four vehicles. If they really all died inside...

"It's very dangerous here, everyone must be vigilant."

"Yes." The person present was not battle-hardened, so he naturally knew the problem.

Chen Xiaoyun said to He Bin, "Don't go in."

"What?" He Bin asked subconsciously.

"It's very dangerous inside, and your ability level is not high, so you should wait outside to pick up us. If...if it is possible for us to come out, you should leave immediately and report to the South China base." Chen Xiaoyun has already made the worst plan.