Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 The heroine's halo

"Sister Ruoxi! There's no road ahead!" Lin Yueyue shouted, not that the road collapsed, but the dense pile of zombies in front of it. There is no doubt that this was done by Jasmine, because she is now being trained by Ji Chuan I feel itchy when I see zombies.

An Ruoxi looked at the road, quickly made a judgment in her brain, and then made a sharp turn from a gap in the isolation belt and rushed into the opposite lane...

"Captain! Someone ran to the opposite side!"

The fat man patted the man's head hard and shouted, "Shut up! If you see it, go after him!"

"Oh oh oh." Pingtou, who was driving, also found a spot and rushed over.

Jasmine was listening to the song, and to be honest, she never thought that her corpse could live so happily.

Suddenly she felt that something was driving fast beside her. Looking closely, wasn't this the white SUV just now? Three minutes later, another black car drove by quickly.

Are these two cars going to play Fast and Furious in Doomsday?

...

"Damn it! If Lao Tzu catches up, we must rape them first and then kill them!" Fatty's whole face was hideous and vicious.

...

"Sister Ruoxi, they're catching up!" Lin Yueyue nervously looked at the rearview mirror. Their car had a small displacement, and it felt like it would be a matter of time before they were caught up.

An Ruoxi said calmly, "Don't panic, there is always a way."

This is the way back. An Ruoxi knows that there is a place with a lot of zombies, and now she can only be alone. Even if she dies, she will take this group of scum with her.

Thinking of this, she quickly turned the steering wheel to move towards the goal.

After seeing a large number of zombies in front, Lin Yueyue said excitedly, "Sister Ruoxi! Are you crazy? There are zombies in front of you!"

After hearing the sound of the car, the zombie started to run after the car. Ruoxi drove a distance and stopped.

"Captain, they're driving in, do we want to chase?" Er Sil, who was driving, hesitated, and subconsciously released the accelerator.

Fatty is actually a little bit taboo about these ghosts, but he wants to catch those people even more.

"Drive over and hit that car!"

"Okay." Er Silly stepped on the gas pedal again.

An Ruoxi saw people coming, and the speed did not decrease, so she stepped on the accelerator and ran in. Because of the loud noises from the two cars, all the zombies in this street came out and moved. It was densely packed, and the people watching had goosebumps. land.

"Captain, we are surrounded by zombies." Er Du stepped on the accelerator to hit the zombies, but because there were too many, even if the one in front of him was hit, there would be another wave.

Fatty saw that the situation was wrong, "Hurry up and withdraw." I don't know how many zombies there are.

And An Ruoxi found a place to stop, and then used the wood-type ability to wrap the car to isolate the human breath. The zombies didn't smell the smell, and they all ran off with the fat man's car.

After waiting for about three minutes, An Ruoxi removed her ability and found that the surroundings were quiet. She stepped on the accelerator and drove away in the other direction.