Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Know

"Are you waiting for me?" When Ji Chuan came back, he saw Jasmine waiting for him at the door of the room, he asked, and then skillfully swiped the card to open the door.

Jasmine followed Ji Chuan in on her heels. As soon as the light in the room was turned on, it still looked familiar, clean and tidy, without a trace of people.

"Are you busy these days?"

"I'm quite busy. I have to rush to work on an experiment. I sometimes sleep in the laboratory these days." Ji Chuan said, tore off his tie and hung it up.

"Oh." Jasmine nodded, "By the way, what experiment are you guys conducting?"

Ji Chuan hesitated for a moment, "Actually, it's a secret, but it's okay to reveal a little bit, just don't say it."

"Well, keep it secret."

"I'm doing a study on zombies turning into humans."

"Ah? Is this still possible?" Jasmine was stunned.

Ji Chuan raised his eyebrows, "What's so surprising, isn't that what you're like?"

Hearing this, Jasmine couldn't help shrinking back, "Don't use me to experiment! I'm not going to do it!"

Ji Chuan smiled, "Do you think it's possible for me to experiment with you? If that's the case, I'll tell you?"

Jasmine thought about it too, "How's the research going?"

"It didn't go well, but it's okay, there are some eyebrows." Ji Chuan untied two more buttons and poured himself a glass of wine, "By the way, you must keep this matter a secret. Recently, someone wants to steal us. Confidentiality."

Hearing this, Jasmine's heart was raised, wouldn't this be referring to the male and female protagonists?

"I promise I won't say anything, don't worry." After speaking, she made a mouth-pulling gesture, but she felt guilty.

"Okay, it's almost time, I want to hurry up and take a rest, you go back first."

"Oh." Jasmine obediently left. After returning to her room, she always felt strange.

Lying on the bed, she began to think about what happened. Assuming that what the hero and heroine said was true, then Ji Chuan was Ji Sishen, the villain boss? But she had seen Ji Sishen in her dream, obviously with blue eyes, while Ji Chuan was black.

The opposite assumption is that what Ji Chuan said is true, the hero and heroine are just to let her help steal secrets, in fact, this is also possible, maybe this is just part of the story, Ji Chuan is an ordinary NPC, the real villain boss Still the masked man.

Just how to judge now?

Suddenly she thought of the laboratory, and it seemed that she had to go to the laboratory to see it herself.

Early the next morning, Jasmine went to the gate of Ji Chuan to block it.

"Is something wrong?" Ji Chuan rubbed his temples, feeling a little pain inexplicably.

"I want to go to the laboratory with you." Jasmine thought about it for a whole night. Instead of secretly not knowing how to get in, she might as well follow it upright. If Ji Chuan shied away in every possible way, it would be somewhat of a ghost.

Originally, she thought it would take a while, but Ji Chuan agreed, "Well, I'll take you to see it. I just need your blood sample."

ah? what the hell? Jasmine was immediately stunned. When she actually got to the laboratory, Jasmine was actually drawn a few tubes of blood. She was so sad that she was so sad.