Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Lively

Taking advantage of the chaos, Jasmine came in. She had already discovered that there was a similar aura nearby, but she couldn't feel the specific location.

She looked at the headshot zombie and sighed. She was really speechless. If you are infected with the zombie virus, you should stay outside honestly. Isn't this running in and taking the initiative to give people the head?

In fact, she didn't know that the couple came in on purpose. When they were outside, they were scratched by zombies. Because the wound was shallow, there was not much bleeding. They dealt with it again and wanted to enter the base with a fluke.

The two people who happened to be in charge of the inspection were chatting. One of the two scratched parts was just covered on the back of the neck, and the other was on the tattoo on the arm, which could not be seen without looking carefully, so they were put in like this.

After they came in, they also found that they had a zombie-like appearance, but after knowing that they had not been rescued, their thoughts became extreme, why can others live? And they were obviously going to enter the base and couldn't live, so they wanted to take revenge on the society, and they stayed in the isolation area even though they knew they would be corpse.

Jasmine was watching the fun. After all, she was a zombie and lacked human emotions, so she didn't mean to sympathize with the injured person at all. It was just a pity to watch it. You can't eat the best brain flowers, hehe.

Anyway, they are all going to die, so it is better to be her rations, so that they will not waste food, and secondly, they will allow them to maximize their value before dying.

"Sister Ruoxi!"

Among the many noises, Jasmine Octavia captured the voice related to herself.

Miss Ruoxi? An Ruoxi! I wipe! Isn't this the heroine?

Jasmine felt that her excited heart was about to start beating, and she was finally going to meet the heroine!

She followed the voice to find someone, but there were a lot of people at the scene, and she was found all at once. At this time, a base personnel with a gun came and divided the people into two parts, and she was naturally divided into the crowd.

"Then what should we do? What if there are zombies among us?"

"That's right! Hurry up and put us in!"

"That's right! We came all the way here!"

"By the way! We also handed in the corresponding materials, and you have the responsibility to protect us!"

Wang Jianguo was annoyed to death by this group of people, "Quiet! The base will definitely be responsible!"

At this time, the two brothers Song Chaoxu who received the notice were also in place. In fact, this matter can be big or small. After all, the dead can't speak, and the living still expect to enter the base to save their lives.

After Song Chaoxu knew what happened, he immediately said, "Let people from the laboratory come over to draw blood, and those who are not infected will enter the base immediately."

This method is fast and expensive, so the general base will use the isolation zone method.

"Okay, I'll make arrangements immediately!" Wang Jianguo said immediately.

Song Chaoyang suddenly saw Jasmine in the crowd with sharp eyes. She was poking around, not knowing what she was looking for.

"Jasmine!" Song Chaoyang shouted.