Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Jasmine searched the base with her mental power, but she really didn't find any trace of Xiaowei.

It was really strange, she opened her eyes and fell into thinking, now there are only two possibilities, the first is that Xiaowei was taken out of the base, and the second is that Xiaowei is dead.

died? Thinking of this, her heart skipped a beat, it shouldn't be, who would do something to a child? And if you want to kill him, why are you deliberately taking him away from you?

"How is it?" Song Chaoyang asked pretending to be concerned.

Jasmine's face was ugly, she shook her head, "No."

"Then what are you going to do? Or shall we find it for you?"

"Thank you then." Jasmine suddenly thought of something, "By the way, can you guys help to find out if there are any personnel or vehicles leaving the base after the early morning hours?"

Song Chaoyang immediately understood what she meant, "Of course you can." After speaking, he made a call, and within three minutes, the call was returned.

With a calm expression, he said, "A total of ten vehicles left the base at night, seven of which are public vehicles and three are private vehicles. "Public vehicles mean that the base is dispatched to perform tasks.

Molly stood up, "Three private cars, no, I'm going to take a look." She always felt that there must be a ghost tonight, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

"Ok, no problem, I'll check the route of the three cars leaving and arrange for someone to chase them."

"No, I can't wait, I'll go by myself." Jasmine was about to leave, but Ji Chuan grabbed her, "Three cars, which one are you chasing?"

"I..." Jasmine knows that to chase that car, it's all about luck, she can't just sit here and be in a hurry.

Ji Chuan looked at her calmly, "Don't panic, Xiaowei will be fine, after all, this is the site of the North China Base."

Song Chaoyang next to him wanted to laugh when he heard it. It was the first time he saw the boss being so serious and deceitful. His face was not red or his heart was beating. It was really high!

He suppressed his smile and said with a concerned look, "Yeah, girl, this is our territory, and no one should try to steal people under our noses!" No problem.

"Thank you so much." Jasmine was a little moved.

"It doesn't matter." Song Chaoyang grinned, revealing big white teeth. He looked sunny and handsome, but in fact he was as dark-hearted as Ji Chuan.

Song Chaoxu's character is relatively calm, he watched the two foxes sing in harmony, he couldn't help sighing silently in his heart, and he followed along, "Well, I'll send someone to chase them now, and then block the base to help you find them. "Although it must be impossible to find, but the appearance must be done, but this will definitely make the base fear for a while, after all, a child has been lost.

Thinking of continuing to cheat in the future, Song Chaoxu has a big head. This kind of work, let Song Chaoyang do it in the future.

Song Chaoyang got up and said, "Since everything has been arranged, then you two should go back to sleep." After speaking, he yawned, it was almost dawn, and he still had a bunch of documents to read tomorrow.

Jasmine's heart was ups and downs now. After all, Xiaowei's life and death were still unpredictable. Unless she saw Xiaowei, she would be able to sleep there.

Ji Chuan knew her thoughts at a glance, and comforted, "Don't worry, it's alright, and have you forgotten? Xiaowei is a zombie, and ordinary people can't get anything from him."