Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Awkward Chat

Fortunately, Jasmine was lucky enough to meet An Ruoxi who was about to leave.

"An Ruoxi!" Jasmine shouted excitedly, she was finally able to talk to the heroine alone, it was really gratifying!

An Ruoxi thought for a second, then reacted immediately, and called out her name accurately, "It's you, Jasmine."

Jasmine nodded, "It's me! How have you been recently?"

"pretty good."

"Male..." Jasmine blurted out, wanting to talk about the male lead, but turned abruptly, "Where's your boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend." An Ruoxi frowned slightly, seemingly unhappy and embarrassed.

"Oh." Jasmine smiled, no matter how tough you are, An Yuchen will never be able to escape from your husband.

If she remembers correctly, the heroine still doesn't know that the hero is not her blood-related brother, and it is normal to have a little hatred.

"Are you planning to settle down at the South China base?"

Jasmine shook her head, "No, I'm here to find my stepfather and mother."

"And now? Did you find it?"

"No, they're not here." An Ruoxi became more and more worried, and she didn't know if they really listened to their words, or it was already... Thinking of this, her heart clenched and hurt, could she still live in a new life? Is there no way to change the fate of your parents? She was really unwilling, unless she really saw their bodies.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Keep looking until you find them."

"Oh." Jasmine understood her feelings very well, and after thinking for a while, she said, "I suggest you go to K City to see."

"K City?" An Ruoxi thought for a while, it was the site of the East China Base.

"Why K city?" In fact, she didn't believe where her parents would appear, after all, it was too far away.

How could Jasmine tell her such a thing? Are you saying that you read the novel? I am afraid that the heroine will be regarded as a neurotic.

"Do you believe me when I say I can tell fortunes?"

As soon as these words came out, the hostess looked at them suspiciously, and Jasmine smiled awkwardly, "Actually, I don't know why, the first reaction was K City, so you can talk nonsense like me, haha, don't worry about it, haha. ."

The more she said this, the more An Ruoxi cared about it. Anyway, she planned to go to the East China base to have a look, so she could go to K city to take a look.

"Did you come to see me?" An Ruoxi asked.

"It's alright, it's just... how do you say it like that?" Jasmine was a little hypocritical. In fact, she had been thinking about this issue recently. How should she approach the male protagonist? Seeing the male protagonist's cold appearance every day, keep away from strangers, it seems that the male protagonist in the novel will not give a face to anyone except the female protagonist.

Hey, what should I do? The future is bleak...

"It's nothing, I..." Jasmine thought about it, let's take it step by step, if it's too purposeful, it might be more difficult to contact the hero and heroine, "It's nothing, I just want you to pay attention to safety."

Especially don't be killed by the villain, thank you.

Jasmine's words made An Ruoxi also stunned, why did she feel that the girl in front of her was a little silly?